Options

70-685

StantzStantz Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
So i passed the 70-680 earlier this week (woot ! ).
And have now started to study for the 70-685 via the MS Press book, i have to say its about 100 times better written then the 70-680 book (lets face it, Chapters 2 and 3 are a total mess ) .

I was curious if anyone around these parts has actually taken the 685 ? and how they found it to be , compared to the 680 or 686.

From the MS press material it seems a bit easier, though of course it is hard to tell

Would appreciate any input

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    BocaRatonITBocaRatonIT Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i was womdering the same thing, i take the 680 on Tue and not sure if i'm gonna go for the 70-640 and come back after i'm done with the MCITP: SA track, hoping there will be more info available on the 70-685 by then or just do it now while the 70-680 info is fresh.
  • Options
    StantzStantz Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i was womdering the same thing, i take the 680 on Tue and not sure if i'm gonna go for the 70-640 and come back after i'm done with the MCITP: SA track, hoping there will be more info available on the 70-685 by then or just do it now while the 70-680 info is fresh.
    I am about half way through the MS Press Book for 685 and i have to say there is quite a lot of overlap with 680, the VPN/Direct Access chapter is nearly identical though explained much better in the 685 book (with fancy diagrams and all !).
    I think i will be taking the 685 towards the end of June , so far i have not encountered anything horrifically hard.