Options

Are the discounted Cisco vouchers real deal or just hokum??

logicmyfootlogicmyfoot Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

I stumbled upon this site todayDiscount Cisco Certifications Test Vouchers from GetCertify4Less.com. Well there are some great deals on early expiry vouchers . I wanted to know if they are real deal or just some random site trying to rip me officon_rolleyes.gifncool.gif

Comments

• Options
    kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It's a reputable website. I've used them a few times, and so have many others on this board.
  • Options
    bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've seen the ICND1 voucher there for like $84. I'm kindof holding out for the price to drop some more before scheduling my test but we'll see if I run out of patience first.
    Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno
  • Options
    kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    it's legit I just used it to get my sec+ cert.
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    100% i bought all my vouchers from there icon_thumright.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I bought nearly every Cisco cert attempt I've done through them. They are completely legit and have great customer support.
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • Options
    Thanks guys for your feedbacks. Awesome site to offer such good deals. Do let me know if you know similar sites.
  • Options
    thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    They are a good site. I used them for my first part of CCENT. I did not think the deal they have up there now saving 5.00 on the 640-816 was worth it to me.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.
  • Options
    Well right now they a good deal for 640-553 [CCNA: Security ] for $220 early expiry. When i going for CCENT i saw an early expiry for $80
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I've heard of them, never used though. I have never heard of a problem, and I also saw that certguard.com lists them as a voucher distributer. I'm sure they wouldn't if they determined it to be a scam.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I can't imagine that this forum would link to them if they weren't on the up and up.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    alan2308 wrote: »
    I can't imagine that this forum would link to them if they weren't on the up and up.

That isn't always true. I think this site is pretty respectable, but sometimes money is money.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    JSKJSK Member Posts: 166
    I bought a ICND1 voucher from them and had no problems. When I'm ready to take ICND2 I'll definately order from them again.
  • Options
    Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    They are the real deal. I've spent roughly $2700 with them. Two of those vouchers with transcender tests.
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • Options
    x5150x5150 Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    bermovick wrote: »
    I've seen the ICND1 voucher there for like $84. I'm kindof holding out for the price to drop some more before scheduling my test but we'll see if I run out of patience first.

What was the reason they sold it for so cheap? Was it used? JK. Hope they will have that sale again. I need to buy my ICND1 voucher this week.
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    x5150 wrote: »
    What was the reason they sold it for so cheap? Was it used? JK. Hope they will have that sale again. I need to buy my ICND1 voucher this week.
    Generally they've got an expiry date on them and if that date is soon and they've got a large number of vouchers then they'll get deeply discounted.
  • Options
    JockVSJockJockVSJock Member Posts: 1,118
    Bookmarked!
    ***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
    -unknown