Options

70-649 - Passed!

Tin_ManTin_Man Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
It's been awhile... After losing my job not long ago, I have made the effort to get back into my certifications.

Just sat the 70-649 exam and PASSED! w/ 925

The Q on the exam weren’t that difficult I found the structure of the exam itself of 3 different testing components (640,642,643) the real challenge. I found the main area's of focus were: RODC & TS with some IIS thrown in for fun..
WIP: 70-647 (5%)

Comments

• Options
    Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Agreed, I found the test fairly easy myself as well. Grats.
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Tyrant1919 wrote: »
    Agreed, I found the test fairly easy myself as well. Grats.
    Congrats! Great score.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    ElwoodBluesElwoodBlues Member Posts: 117
    I'm looking to sit the 649 in a few weeks. I've finished the MS Press 648/649 book and I'm currently reviewing the MeasureUp Practice test that is included in this book. Is this enough or should I use more resources (like Transcender)?

Thanks
  • Options
    Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    earweed wrote: »
    Congrats! Great score.

I never told you my score. icon_lol.gif
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • Options
    St3yrSt3yr Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Tin_Man wrote: »
    It's been awhile... After losing my job not to long ago, I have made the effort to get back into my certifications.

Just sat the 70-649 exam and PASSED! w/ 925

The Q on the exam weren’t that difficult I found the structure of the exam itself of 3 different testing components (640,642,643) the real challenge. I found the main area's of focus were: RODC & TS with some IIS thrown in for fun..
    Congrats mate! Yeah generally feeling is that this one ain't so bad. I used CBT's and Transcenders for 2 weeks; then sat it and got 880 avg on the areas.
    WIP: VCP vSphere 4.0
  • Options
    kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
  • Options
    Tin_ManTin_Man Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm looking to sit the 649 in a few weeks. I've finished the MS Press 648/649 book and I'm currently reviewing the MeasureUp Practice test that is included in this book. Is this enough or should I use more resources (like Transcender)?

Thanks

I used the MS Press 648/649 book, CBT nuggets & measure up practice. Along with the real world exp I have. Never tried Transcender so can't say too much about them.
    WIP: 70-647 (5%)
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass
    Decide what to be and go be it.