Options

Preplogic Tests

ForensickForensick Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
So I ordered the preplogic Net+ tests and I have taken each of the three tests that come with it at least once. Now, on all three exams that I have taken, I have not gotten a score lower than 800...does this mean that I should be confident about taking the real Net+ exam soon?

Comments

• Options
    cliffjag1987cliffjag1987 Member Posts: 206
    Yoo are ready like a bird icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    BigO1120BigO1120 Member Posts: 110
    Forensick, did you pass the test!?!? Also, did the PrepLogic practice exams work for you? Anyone else out there use the stuff from PrepLogic to prepare for the Network+ exam? I'm getting ready to study for the exam since I just got my A+ certification and I was wondering if PrepLogic is a good study source to use (other then TechExams.net)?

Thanks everyone! icon_thumright.gif
    A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever
  • Options
    Has anyone out there used PrepLogic's Audio Training material for their Network+ studies?
  • Options
    D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    I have only used Transcenders icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    I was curious about the PrepLogic audio material myself...
  • Options
    D-boy wrote:
    I have only used Transcenders icon_wink.gif

Did Transcenders work for you?
  • Options
    D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    [/quote]Did Transcenders work for you?[/quote]

Yeah, when I took the exam, I found the Transcenders to be harder than the real thing! I studied for 2 weeks, I used mike Meyers All-In-One the latest edition (read once) & Technotes too (read many times)! The Technotes from this site really helped with being able to study at work icon_wink.gif BIG shout out to the Webmaster icon_cheers.gif

I did the 2003 Objectives...

D-boy
  • Options
    D-boy, thanks for the info. I had a couple of friends who used the PrepLogic audio training and they told me that it helps out a lot (well, I shouldn't call them friends because they won't let me borrow the CDs). I will spend the $$$ and invest in one of these Audio trainings.

Thanks for the advice!
  • Options
    Well...I bought the Audio Training and Quiz CDs from PrepLogic. I'm looking forward to see how effective they can really be. I'm going to get a study manual regardless but if I can study while on my way to work or while I run my 4 - 5 miles that would be a HUGE + for me and it would help me prepare for the Network+ exam. I ordered them last night which comes to about $75 (but if you use code GTN25 you get 25% off) and they should be here within about 24 hours. As soon as I get them I'm going to burn them to my iPod and my Nike MP3 player.

I'll let you know how effective they really are.

icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    Just wanted to give you a status on the PrepLogic Audio Training CDs…I feel they work really well. Even though I use Mike Meyers Network+ study guide the audio CDs (after burning them to my iPod) work great. I’ve been listening to them on my way to/from work and while I’m just moving around the house.

The best thing about the CDs is that a lot of the material covered by them is also covered in the study guide (duh!). After listening to the tracks so often I’ve literally memorized all the topics and when I read them in the study guide it makes it so much easier. I’ve been taking the practice exams just fine! I’ve also purchased the Audio Exams with the Training CDs and it’s helped me out a lot! I play on taking the Network+ test right before Memorial Day weekend. That way, when I pass, I’ll party hard during the weekend.

This stuff really works (at least for me).

icon_cool.gif