Passed composite

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
Barley

Passed with a 810, 790 was passing. I actually meant to cancel this exam, due to work load, but work got busy and I forgot, so I said I would rather go down swinging instead of a no show. Still did horrible in the parts that got me last last time. I was pretty much strong and weak in all the same areas. Onto TSHOOT. There is no way I can pass ONT and ISCW in time with my current work load.
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments

• ColbyGColbyG Member Posts: 1,264
  • billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    shodown wrote: »
    Barley

Passed with a 810, 790 was passing. I actually meant to cancel this exam, due to work load, but work got busy and I forgot, so I said I would rather go down swinging instead of a no show. Still did horrible in the parts that got me last last time. I was pretty much strong and weak in all the same areas. Onto TSHOOT. There is no way I can pass ONT and ISCW in time with my current work load.

Congrats! Awesome job though passing the composite man. I wouldn't want to study both those materials at one time to be honest. Good luck on TSHOOT! icon_thumright.gif