Options

Any Xbox Live Players?

Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
I play whenever I get a chance, my current addiction is Call of Duty MW2, of course I'll get on and play Gears 2 and Halo 3 occasionally.

If you're an Xbox Live player and you want to hook up on any of those games or just chat online sometime then post your gamertag here. Maybe we can hook up for a game or two whenever we're not studying for that next big exam, lol.

My gamertag is ChristinasHubby, look me up sometime!
-Michael Palmer
WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come

Comments

• Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod

That's a rather manly gamertag you have there my friend.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    That's a rather manly gamertag you have there my friend.

Hey if thats what it takes to make her let him play all day long, it is a small price to pay.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    Hey if thats what it takes to make her let him play all day long, it is a small price to pay.

The wife's is MichaelsWifey, icon_razz.gif.

We did it that way because we used to play Gears of War online together, of course now it's lost all meaning since she doesn't want to play online anymore.
    -Michael Palmer
    WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
    Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
    Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
    Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come
  • Options
    rsuttonrsutton Member Posts: 1,029 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I have CoD:MW2 although I don't play too often. More often I play WoW, been playing off and on for about 4 years (can't wait for Cataclysm).
  • Options
    NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I play whenever I get a chance, my current addiction is Call of Duty MW2, of course I'll get on and play Gears 2 and Halo 3 occasionally.

If you're an Xbox Live player and you want to hook up on any of those games or just chat online sometime then post your gamertag here. Maybe we can hook up for a game or two whenever we're not studying for that next big exam, lol.

I want to play, I really do, but ugh I have been swamped with studying for certifications and school.
    I really want to play some Red Dead Redemption
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor