Options

tomorrow.......again

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
Hey!!!!

I scheduled the ICND1 test for tomorrow at 2:00. This is the second time I'll be taking the test. I failed the last time by one point and I've been studying for a month to retake this test. I hope that I pass this exam this time. I've been going over everything that I know and the stuff that I missed on the exam. I'll go over the important stuff in the whole book before I take the test and I'll do a few labs too.

I'll make sure to eat something and drink an energy drink on the way to the test.
I might even goto sleep early tonight.
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hey!!!!

I scheduled the ICND1 test for tomorrow at 2:00. This is the second time I'll be taking the test. I failed the last time by one point and I've been studying for a month to retake this test. I hope that I pass this exam this time. I've been going over everything that I know and the stuff that I missed on the exam. I'll go over the important stuff in the whole book before I take the test and I'll do a few labs too.

I'll make sure to eat something and drink an energy drink on the way to the test.

I would not suggest an energy drink. Your best bet is to relax from now to the exam. Sleep in. If by now you still need to study, you should reschedule your test.

It is generally better to have a well rested mind and body that is prepared with embedded knowledge than a hyped up one that is running drills from the chapter he read before he got into the car.

That being said, good luck and I'm sure you can do it! With such a close call the previous attempt I'm sure you will do great! Knock em dead!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Options
    dairou18dairou18 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That's exactly what I didicon_razz.gif

Best of luck to you
  • Options
    SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    chmorin wrote: »
    I would not suggest an energy drink. Your best bet is to relax from now to the exam. Sleep in. If by now you still need to study, you should reschedule your test.

It is generally better to have a well rested mind and body that is prepared with embedded knowledge than a hyped up one that is running drills from the chapter he read before he got into the car.

That being said, good luck and I'm sure you can do it! With such a close call the previous attempt I'm sure you will do great! Knock em dead!

I agree

don't study at all tonight

Maybe only a quick look at your notes and then be done with it for tonight. Just watch a movie or do some relaxing activity you enjoy.

Lights out on cellblock 4 (your room) at 10 p.m. sharp!

We'll get you for the morning roll call and then you'll be on your way to your parole hearing (the test) icon_cheers.gif

Ok, well I know I made it sound bad, hahaha. Basically, just relax tonight, get a GOOD nights sleep, eat a good breakfast, then when you get there, use the bathroom, make your 15 minutes with your sheet count by putting down a subnetting sheet, AND anything else you are weak on, then start the exam.
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You got this homie. icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thanks everyone!!! I'm not going to spend all night studying. I'll get enough hours of sleep and I'll review stuff before and after sleep. Trust me, I'm going to relax because I don't need to be up tight about this test. The energy drink actually helped me from getting tired last time I took the test. Speaking of taking the test last time. I had to hold it for over an hour while taking the test. I usually goto the bathroom twice before a certification. I guess its because I'm nervous.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck on the exam!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    Thanks everyone!!! I'm not going to spend all night studying. I'll get enough hours of sleep and I'll review stuff before and after sleep. Trust me, I'm going to relax because I don't need to be up tight about this test. The energy drink actually helped me from getting tired last time I took the test. Speaking of taking the test last time. I had to hold it for over an hour while taking the test. I usually goto the bathroom twice before a certification. I guess its because I'm nervous.

tell you what, how about this, and you won't be nervous

Either you know it or you don't, that's pretty much it once you walk in there.

If you know it today, you'll know it tommorrow.
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.