Options

Got it

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
So I passed the CCENT exam today (just got back home). I started to trip up on things and made a few mistakes but that didn't hold me back from passing. There was some material that wasn't covered in the reading that I used but it came down to common sense. At the end of the exam, I got the score and I had the nervous feeling even after I passed. I'm glad that I passed. There was a few repeating questions on the exam from the one I failed. The extra month of studying really helped :)

At the testing center, I met a guy who has his CCSP cert along with 17 other certifications. He was taking his last test for the CCNP old track. I was really surprised at that and that there were alot of people testing today.
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats man! Well deserved icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats man, you earned it!
    There are a lot of people who test on saturdays, some probably travel a long way to do it. Most testing centers aren't open on saturdays. The testing center I use is usually pretty quiet with not a lot of testers during the week. I've recommended to them to stay open Saturdays for testing as there are no saturday sites in our part of the state.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    passed
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations. Good work this was the hardest test I ever took. I am going on for my CCNA security I think before CCNP.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thanks everyone! This test was the hardest cert test that I've taken so far.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    notgoing2failnotgoing2fail Member Posts: 1,138
    thenjduke wrote: »
    Congratulations. Good work this was the hardest test I ever took. I am going on for my CCNA security I think before CCNP.

That would be wise. I did the same thing. What you learn in CCNA Security will overlap with the SWITCH exam.

I was told this and it is soooo true....

Glad I was patient to get the CCNA:S first....
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS to the OP on your pass! Good luck with your future studies...
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    That would be wise. I did the same thing. What you learn in CCNA Security will overlap with the SWITCH exam.

I was told this and it is soooo true....

Glad I was patient to get the CCNA:S first....

Thanks for the tip even though I'm leaning more towards CCSP than CCNP.
  • Options
    SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    congratulations Coleman!
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.