Options

Tomorow is my D day

gouki2005gouki2005 Member Posts: 197
I gonna take my ccna exam wish me luck ...........

Comments

• Options
    mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Best of luck! Let us know how you get on
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif

Is that tomorrow as in Tuesday? Or tomorrow as in today after going to sleep and waking up in a few hours? :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck!!!
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    mikej412 wrote: »
    Is that tomorrow as in Tuesday? Or tomorrow as in today after going to sleep and waking up in a few hours? :D

I sure hope he means Tuesday.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Options
    Geetar28Geetar28 Member Posts: 101
    Good Luck Man!!!
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    When you read this tommorrow, I expect you to have fulfilled my prophecy that you will have passed!
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
  • Options
    I pass with 961.. yeah the security in the exam was tough the administrator was next to me watching me.. but i did well when the first sim appear question 15 i was so nervous so i did my first command show running-config ..Enter..and didnt work again and failed again the panic attack me a second later i saw the problem i was in the user..mode..xD so yeah

for some reason tab doesnt work in configure terminal so neither ? so I wrote the commands from my memory to the console was kinda hard

i used
    cisco academy for one year (curricula , test , case studies)
    and then the offcial study guide

but i fine now

next to me is ccna security it the security harder or easier??

thx all for your help and thx to the Subnetting made easy that help a lot.. :D:D:D
  • Options
    gouki2005 wrote: »
    I pass with 961.. yeah the security in the exam was tough the administrator was next to me watching me.. but i did well when the first sim appear question 15 i was so nervous so i did my first command show running-config ..Enter..and didnt work again and failed again the panic attack me a second later i saw the problem i was in the user..mode..xD so yeah

for some reason tab doesnt work in configure terminal so neither ? so I wrote the commands from my memory to the console was kinda hard

i used
    cisco academy for one year (curricula , test , case studies)
    and then the offcial study guide

but i fine now

next to me is ccna security it the security harder or easier??

thx all for your help and thx to the Subnetting made easy that help a lot.. :D:D:D

Compared to how much information you have to learn to get your CCNA, CCNA Security feels like a chapter exam, well ok maybe not quite that easy, but more like a final exam.

basically CCNA Security has a quarter of the information that the CCNA as a whole does. Mostly it seems to be learning terms and knowing how to use SDM and the security commands inside and out.
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
  • Options
    Selfmade wrote: »
    When you read this tommorrow, I expect you to have fulfilled my prophecy that you will have passed!

That was amazing, will I pass my CCNA Voice IIUC exam Thursday?
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
  • Options
    abefromanabefroman Banned Posts: 278
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Tab completion doesn't work if you haven't typed enough letters to find a unique command. If you add a ? and it only shows you one option, then it really isn't working -- otherwise you probably just haven't typed in enough unique characters.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    chmorin wrote: »
    That was amazing, will I pass my CCNA Voice IIUC exam Thursday?

that's a pretty good question
  • Options
    DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS!!!! Good job... what's next for you?!?!?!
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    Selfmade wrote: »
    that's a pretty good question

Uh oh, whats THAT supposed to mean icon_rolleyes.gif
    Currently Pursuing
    mikej412 wrote:
  • Options
    thx to all
    hey if i pass the ccna security my cert expiration date change right?? i mean if i pass the exam in october 24 my new ccna and ccna security expiration date is going to to be 24/10/13 right??
  • Options
    *BB**BB* Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yup, it re-certifies your ccna
    Procrastinator extraordinaire
  • Options
    thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. I am studing CCNA Security now I have to tell you it is fun but boring. SDM omg boring.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.