Options

My crazy ccent path

ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
Was planning taking the test on May24th, but that way my 48th Bday and the wife was planning something the weekend before and had no study time. I still had a few labs to brush up on so I pushed it off till Friday the 28th. Work hit heavy with a lot of hours and no time to take test. Now its off till the following Friday June 4th. I was going over stuff this morning I feel I got it and would love to just take it. but o well, My weak places are wireless security and commands for ssh I'll have more time to get this down. Wish me luck on the 4th this is my 1st Cisco test! I better get back to work or I'll have alot more time to study!!!!!
:thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

Comments

• Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    ToddB wrote: »
    Was planning taking the test on May24th, but that way my 48th Bday and the wife was planning something the weekend before and had no study time. I still had a few labs to brush up on so I pushed it off till Friday the 28th. Work hit heavy with a lot of hours and no time to take test. Now its off till the following Friday June 4th. I was going over stuff this morning I feel I got it and would love to just take it. but o well, My weak places are wireless security and commands for ssh I'll have more time to get this down. Wish me luck on the 4th this is my 1st Cisco test! I better get back to work or I'll have alot more time to study!!!!!

If those are your weakpoints I'm sure you will do fine on the test. Usually is is WAN and subnetting that traps people. Best of luck!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ToddB wrote: »
    I better get back to work or I'll have alot more time to study!!!!!

Very wise... very, very, wise!! icon_thumright.gificon_lol.gif

Good luck and ask questions if you have any...

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    doc hollidaydoc holliday Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    Good Luck and happy belated birthday! :)
  • Options
    ZZOmegaZZOmega Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Happy birthday, and good luck! I'm sure Cisco will have a present for you on the 4th, just about the time when you click "Submit Exam". :D
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Happy belated bday! GL on the CCENT! :)