Options

My date with the beast has been rescheduled.

bt2k1bt2k1 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello All,

First off i want to apologise as I have not been on this forum for a long time as I took a break from doing certs to concentrate on my job. (and got promoted!)

Anyway jumped back on the wagon and got staright into the 291. Have used the Press Book, Trancenders and also good old James from CBT Nuggets!

Regarding the WSUS I previously did that in the 290 so I went back and read the chapter in that Microsoft Press Book and also watched the CBT nugget video on IIS. (Book was more detailed)

Anyway I think I have all the bases covered for this exam and quietly confident. I booked in for this exam originally on 28th May but have just recieved a phone call to say it has been rescheduled to 2nd June. No big deal, I will just use this to my advantage.

Anyway as everybody asks in here, is there anything else you would advise me on doing now I have the extra 5 days to study?

I have a lab setup and done all practical possible in the press book and also have copied a few things from James on the CBT nugget video.

I have previously done the 270 and 290 and I know half the battle with these exams is reading the question correctly. Sometimes the answer is in the questions and you just reading it to fast. Most of the time It is simply a process of elimination and reading the question over.

Any help very much appreciated.
Certifications:
70 - 270
70 - 290
70 - 291
70 - 293
ITIL Foundation
A+ Essentials
A+ Technician
Network+

Working Towards:
70 - 294 (October '10)

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck on slaying the beast!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Glad to see that James did the 291 videos. I thought he did a pretty good job with the 290's.

How was your test?
    Decide what to be and go be it.