CIW Foundations v5

Looking for a good study resource / practice exams for this. Im actually not too familar with it, however ill need to take it while attending WGU. From what I have seen its basic IT information as well as some web development fundamentals.

Anyway, if anyone could point me in the direction of something free for this, it would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    WGU provides everything you'll need to pass the exam. It's a very broad exam.
    The following site has a free study guide and practice test
    MC MCSE: CIW Foundations Certification Resources
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • tomahawkeertomahawkeer Member Posts: 179
    Thanks a bunch. Wow, after looking over that study guide they have, I dont think it will be much of a big deal. Im weak in regards to HTML, but what they have listed is all stuff ive learned in the past. I should be in and out of this class at WGU fairly quickly, just like the CompTIA classes! Thanks again!
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks a bunch. Wow, after looking over that study guide they have, I dont think it will be much of a big deal. Im weak in regards to HTML, but what they have listed is all stuff ive learned in the past. I should be in and out of this class at WGU fairly quickly, just like the CompTIA classes! Thanks again!

HTML was the only area that I struggled with. Breeze the books before you take the test and you should be fine.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    That same site also has a very good study guide for the JavaScript class you'll be taking later.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • tomahawkeertomahawkeer Member Posts: 179
    Yeah I will be checking that out as well. HTML and JAVA (or any other language for that matter) will be my weak areas in this program. Thanks again!
  • whotimewhotime Member Posts: 122 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i took mine last month and passed without studying. You will be able to pass it.
    WGU BS: IT-Security
    In Progress: C170, C246
    To Be Completed: C247, C299, C697, C698, C435, C436, C179