Options

Need to create a Photo Slide Show that Loops...

redline5thredline5th Member Posts: 119
Hey, I need to create a DVD that will auto play and loop continuously for a presentation that I have to do. Burning the images straight to the DVD doesn't work with the DVD player, it needs to be in a dif. format.

I just need to display some photos in a slide-show (NO AUDIO REQUIRED), that will play automatically and continuously.

I actually had an old version of Nero Vision 4 that came with my DVD burner, but it says MPEG-2 has expired and wants me to buy a plugin. icon_rolleyes.gif

Is there anything out there that is free that will do this? I really don't want to go buy a piece of software to do something so simple.

Unfortunately Windows Movie Maker won't loop. icon_sad.gif

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!
WGU - Bachelors in Information Technology

“The liberty of speaking and writing guards our other liberties.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• Options
    aordalaordal Member Posts: 372
    Use windows movie maker to make the .wmv with all your photos. After that's done get your hands on a Windows 7 machine to burn the DVD. Launch the DVD burner software and go into options and change it to "Loop" then load in your .wmv. This DVD will play both in a standalone dvd player infinitely looping your .wmv or on a computer.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    My sister in law made a looping slide slow like that at Wal Mart fi you choose to go the easy route.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.