Options

fox term way cool terminal window

itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
www.foxterm.net

Okay Okay I am sure this is old school terminal software for you guys but thought I would share. I have absolute telnet and love my tabbed sessions but this program a friend turned me on to is way cool. You
can have like many telnet session but in one window and saved the multiwindowed telnet sessions. it is really nice to have your multi windows saved in one click and one window.

it is free ! and works great. If you have any issues with it let me know.
and no I don selling anything with it. it is just something I thought some of you would like more toys! haahah
enjoy
-Roberticon_thumright.gif

Comments

• Options
    jmc012jmc012 Member Posts: 134
    itdaddy wrote: »
    www.foxterm.net

Okay Okay I am sure this is old school terminal software for you guys but thought I would share. I have absolute telnet and love my tabbed sessions but this program a friend turned me on to is way cool. You
    can have like many telnet session but in one window and saved the multiwindowed telnet sessions. it is really nice to have your multi windows saved in one click and one window.

it is free ! and works great. If you have any issues with it let me know.
    and no I don selling anything with it. it is just something I thought some of you would like more toys! haahah
    enjoy
    -Roberticon_thumright.gif

I think that one is a keeper! Thanks for the tip. Now if I can figure out how to change the background to black. Thanks
  • Options
    itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    right click on the telnet window it says I think format
    you can change font to green like i like and the background to black
    i love mono green on black background.

one weird thing I do not like is it adds some kind of time line to it.
    I would like to figure out how to get rid of that embedded time line it insterts and then it will be perfect. but I have to play with it
    and I will write the company an email and see if they can helpand report back ;)
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    No love for the mac users?!?! icon_sad.gif
    That's okay... I'll stick with my Zterm and Terminal...

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    No love for the mac users?!?! icon_sad.gif
    That's okay... I'll stick with my Zterm and Terminal...

-Peanut

I don't want to hear it. You Mac guys get way more love than us Linux guys. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Options
    jmc012jmc012 Member Posts: 134
    itdaddy wrote: »
    right click on the telnet window it says I think format
    you can change font to green like i like and the background to black
    i love mono green on black background.

one weird thing I do not like is it adds some kind of time line to it.
    I would like to figure out how to get rid of that embedded time line it insterts and then it will be perfect. but I have to play with it
    and I will write the company an email and see if they can helpand report back ;)

Good deal, I figured out how to get rid of the time stamp, on the same screen where you change colors choose properties and zero out the time stamp format.