Options

Ccnp tshoot beta

2»

Comments

• Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Good luck, you've been hitting the books hard the past 6 months or so, so you should be good to go.

Are you going to jump into the CCIE next?

I plan to dive in head first right away! LOL. I can't wait! I want to get CCNP done so I can move on to that. Start hitting those books hard! :)
  • Options
    NuulNuul Member Posts: 158
    I plan to dive in head first right away!

There are a lot of us finishing our CCNPs at the same time. We should make a R&S study group. Now that I think about it, most of the IE training vendors give group discounts to study buddies.
  • Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
  • Options
    burbankmarcburbankmarc Member Posts: 460
    Nuul wrote: »
    There are a lot of us finishing our CCNPs at the same time. We should make a R&S study group. Now that I think about it, most of the IE training vendors give group discounts to study buddies.

I'd be for that, but i'm undecided on whether to start the CCIE or maybe grab some other professional level certs.
  • Options
    I'd be for that, but i'm undecided on whether to start the CCIE or maybe grab some other professional level certs.

IMO, the numbers are way more respected than multiple professional level certs. Granted, I'm biased since I really really really want my digits. After I get them though I'll be out of goals and won't know what to do with myself.

Go go team *insert name here*
  • Options
    BluetorchBluetorch Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'd be in for a CCIE study group icon_study.gif

I'm still considering that too. Was thinking of the CCIP since QOS, BGP, and MPLS are on the blueprint anyway, but I don't want it to get in my way of getting my number either though.
    In Progress:
    BS - Information and Communication Technology
    CCIE Written
  • Options
    Bluetorch wrote: »
    I'd be in for a CCIE study group icon_study.gif

Awesome, that's three of us and maybe four.
    Bluetorch wrote: »
    I'm still considering that too. Was thinking of the CCIP since QOS, BGP, and MPLS are on the blueprint anyway, but I don't want it to get in my way of getting my number either though.

Nothing says you can't circle back after finishing your R&S and pick up your CCIP. More than likely though you'd look towards getting your CCIE Security/Voice/Service Provider after getting your R&S. No one trains for the silver medal. Go for the gold.
  • Options
    BluetorchBluetorch Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nuul wrote: »
    No one trains for the silver medal. Go for the gold.

Lol, good point.
    In Progress:
    BS - Information and Communication Technology
    CCIE Written