Options

Introducing Microsoft TechNet Subscription Professional

I received this email today from Microsoft as I am a TechNet subscriber for my home lab and wanted to pass this on as an FYI for others. I copied and pasted the text in below the line.

Introducing Microsoft TechNet Subscription Professional

Starting June 14th, 2010 TechNet Plus Direct will change its name to TechNet Subscription Professional. It's still the same subscription with reliable, easy to access software you're used to. You will still enjoy the same great benefits that are included in your subscription such as:

* Access pre-release versions of Microsoft software before the general public
* Evaluate full version software¹ without any time or feature limits in your own IT environment
* 24/7 Online Concierge Chat to help you find the technical resources you need
* Get technical questions resolved within 2 business days on Managed Forums
* Select complimentary Microsoft E-Learning courses, demos and technical guidance through the TechNet library

In addition, we’ve also made TechNet Subscriptions better—we’ve added Microsoft TechNet Subscription Standard, a new subscription offering tailored to IT Professionals that predominantly work on Desktop environments.

Visit us on June 14th to see the new and improved TechNet Subscriptions. In the meantime, continue taking advantage of the great benefits you enjoy every day!

The more knowledge one obtains the more there is too accumulate.....

Comments

• Options
    jtoastjtoast Member Posts: 226
    I got that email also. I am curious to see what this does to pricing. My expectation is that current $350 ($250 renewel) price will be the cost for the "standard" subscription and the "professional" will go up.