Hyper-V R2 component architecture map

Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
Download details: Windows Server 2008 R2: Hyper-V Component Architecture

This should give a nice overview/step-by-step for those looking to learn Hyper-V and see how things happen with it.

Official link broke: Look here for a zoomable and downloadable verison

http://seadragon.com/view/12u8

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Thanks Hyper-me.
    Does anyone know how to get that poster turned into individual sheets I could read and/or print out?
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Link seems to be broken now - probably fixing the move/copy mistake in the poster before too many people get it. :)
    I could tell by the looks of the poster it would have been useful. It dl'd the first time I tried it but couldn't read anything. If I had a BIG screen or access to a poster printer it would have been good to have as I'll be getting my new box up and running this week and going to start playing with Hyper-v.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    added a new link guys, sorry.
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks, that is helpful!
    Thanks Hyper-me. This'll help a lot when I get started on learning Hyper-V
  • evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for sharing the diagram. It will be very helpful. I sent it to some of our engineers as well.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
  • stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    LOL, I have this as 4ft by 2ft poster on the wall behind my desk icon_cool.gif

A colleague knows someone that works at a printing comapny icon_thumright.gif
  • ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    The RDS team has just released their component architecture poster:

Download details: Remote Desktop Services Component Architecture Poster

MS includes Remote Desktop Services under the virtualization umbrella and I have seen RDS questions on several different exams. Good luck trying to print it out and read it though.