Options

take test tomorrow 6.3.10

sixfeetdeepsixfeetdeep Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
Kind of nervious about the test tomorrow morning. I don't feel ready, but I should be. I've gone through the MSPress book many times now. I still can use the 2nd chance, but rather not think that way about it-I'd like to pass my first time so I can move on to 291. Wish me luck! b

Comments

• Options
    gatewaygateway Member Posts: 232
    Best of luck! icon_study.gif
    Blogging my AWS studies here! http://www.itstudynotes.uk/aws-csa
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck on your test!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck. I am sitting it in t-minus 3 days myself so I feel your pressure.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    ShelpdoggShelpdogg Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck!!! I sit for this test on the 14th....
    Working on MCITP:SA .....70-640 at the moment.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson
  • Options
    phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Kind of nervious about the test tomorrow morning. I don't feel ready, but I should be. I've gone through the MSPress book many times now. I still can use the 2nd chance, but rather not think that way about it-I'd like to pass my first time so I can move on to 291. Wish me luck! b

Good luck. I just passed this morning :)
  • Options
    miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    good luck
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • Options
    Samurai004Samurai004 Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck - you'll do fine, I am 7 days out myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Took exam, which seemed okay. Failed miserably with 583. Nine sims. I made the mistake of changing 3 answers after complete. I will try to resit as soon as possible. I feel discouraged, I really hoped to get it on one try. Thanks for the support! b
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Don't get discouraged, look at it as a warmup and try to evaluate your weak areas and do a little more studying on those. Good luck o your resit.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Took exam, which seemed okay. Failed miserably with 583. Nine sims. I made the mistake of changing 3 answers after complete. I will try to resit as soon as possible. I feel discouraged, I really hoped to get it on one try. Thanks for the support! b

A failure is never easy to accept. It is always a nice reminder that MS doesn't just hand these out. The few that have earned them are very deserving.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□

Sorry to hear about that no pass but dont let it discourage you. At least now you can work on your weakpoints. Did you sign up for second shot?
  • Options
    gatewaygateway Member Posts: 232
    Sorry to hear about the fail.
    As others have said though don't let this get you down. Get cracking on those weak areas and kill it next time :D
    Blogging my AWS studies here! http://www.itstudynotes.uk/aws-csa