Options

Tshoot results available

billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
For those of you waiting on TSHOOT results login to pearson vue and check your history, you should see your new updated status whether you passed or failed TSHOOT.

Comments

• Options
    jason_lundejason_lunde Member Posts: 567
    so how did you do Bill?
  • Options
    I failed, doesn't tell how much or anything just says status of fail. So looks like I'll be re-doing the TSHOOT this Saturday. I'm assuming their updated status on Pearson vue is correct. So, here I come TSHOOT!!!!!
  • Options
    BluetorchBluetorch Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear that you failed, but good luck on the exam if you take it Saturday. You should be able to smash it and then........ GET RESULTS INSTANTLY!! icon_lol.gif

My cisco cert account doesn't show any update but my VUE account shows that I passed. Waiting for the official work on my cert account but I guess I am now a CCNP! icon_cheers.gif
    In Progress:
    BS - Information and Communication Technology
    CCIE Written
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Bluetorch wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that you failed, but good luck on the exam if you take it Saturday. You should be able to smash it and then........ GET RESULTS INSTANTLY!! icon_lol.gif

My cisco cert account doesn't show any update but my VUE account shows that I passed. Waiting for the official work on my cert account but I guess I am now a CCNP! icon_cheers.gif

Well done!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Options
    4E65644E6564 Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks!

Sweet, says I passed, which makes me a .... CCNP!
  • Options
    zerglingszerglings Member Posts: 295 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear about you not passing the exam. I am sure you'll be ready for the live exam. From what I heard, the questions were just changed a little bit but they are pretty similar. Lesser MCQs and trouble tickets.

Cisco Certification Tracking Tool has been officially updated. Once you log in, it'll ask to verify your information so your CCNP kit will be mailed ASAP. Congrats to all that passed!
    :study: Life+
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I failed, doesn't tell how much or anything just says status of fail. So looks like I'll be re-doing the TSHOOT this Saturday. I'm assuming their updated status on Pearson vue is correct. So, here I come TSHOOT!!!!!

Sorry to hear dude!! Good luck with your retake.

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    No problem, a fail is just a fail. I can't really complain because I was one of the first 150 to register so I got to take it for free. The thing is I didn't see the topology beforehand going in. Now I have seen it, and been studying it, labbing it, understanding how the network is put together and how it "should" work. I had a feeling I failed, because half way through I realized I wasn't doing a few things right. So, this time I know what I did wrong, I can tackle this bear! I registered this morning to take it again Saturday 06/05/2010 @ 9:00 AM EST. So, "HOPEFULLY" I come out with my celebration hat on, and CCNP beside my name. Then when I get paid next Friday, I can order my CCIE books. icon_thumright.gif

For those of you that need to re-take, I used Nuul's topology that he posted in another section of the forum and changed a few things around because I only have the 1700, 2691, 3600, and 7200 series IOS images. So I was able to get the replica of the routers up that he created. Which can be found here. This is the edit that I made to get it to work for my machine, if you have issues or don't have one of the IOS's you should be able to configure the .NET file to use the IOS you actually have. Hope this helps someone out like it has me so far!

TSHOOT HERE I COME icon_twisted.gif
  • Options
    CyanicCyanic Member Posts: 289
    You'll get it this time. Knowing the network ahead of time is key.
  • Options
    NuulNuul Member Posts: 158
    I only have the 1700, 2691, 3600, and 7200 series IOS images.

I didn't think about that. I assumed everyone had access to all the IOS through a smartnet contract. Going forward with the CCIE study group we should standardize on an image we all have. Do the 7200s have the capability to add switching modules?
  • Options
    When I tried changing to the 7200, the NM-4T modules you had built into the TOPOLOGY for TSHOOT wouldn't load up for me. Not sure if I had something wrong or what. But, as soon as I changed to a 3640 image, everything worked fine.
  • Options
    burbankmarcburbankmarc Member Posts: 460
    Nuul wrote: »
    I didn't think about that. I assumed everyone had access to all the IOS through a smartnet contract. Going forward with the CCIE study group we should standardize on an image we all have. Do the 7200s have the capability to add switching modules?

I was also thinking of giving remote access to my hardware lab. Create scenarios where things are broken and you guys have to fix it. I just need to buy some octal cables for my terminal server.
  • Options
    I don't think the NM-4T was necessary really. I'm pretty sure the 3745 has two serial built in, I think I used those but I wouldn't swear to it. I'll have to fire up my GNS3 server and double check.
  • Options
    I was also thinking of giving remote access to my hardware lab. Create scenarios where things are broken and you guys have to fix it. I just need to buy some octal cables for my terminal server.

That would be sweet man!
  • Options
    I was also thinking of giving remote access to my hardware lab. Create scenarios where things are broken and you guys have to fix it.

Awesome! I'd be all for that, nothing teaches you the material like figuring out a mistake.
  • Options
    BluetorchBluetorch Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nuul wrote: »

I'm pretty sure I have access to all the IOS through smartnet, but I haven't tried running a 7200 in GNS yet.
    In Progress:
    BS - Information and Communication Technology
    CCIE Written
  • Options
    Nor have I. I mentioned the 7200 because that's what everyone always uses in the dynamips/dynagen/gns3 examples. I personally always use a 3745 because it's still getting IOS releases from Cisco. That and ghostmem seems to work pretty well with it in GNS3.
  • Options
    qplayedqplayed Member Posts: 303
    fail here also. But I'm taking ISCW in 2 weeks so I still have a shot ;) I do still plan on taking TSHOOT even after I complete CCNP.
    If you cannot express in a sentence or two what
    you intend to get across, then it is not focused
    well enough.
    —Charles Osgood, TV commentator