Options

Taking CCENT Friday

ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
At 11:00am, little nervous but trusting Ive worked and worked on this till I can't see what I can gain by working more. I guess Im most worried about the time. o-well time is getting close going through some more troubleshoting and configuration labs. For my style of learning thats how I learn best. let ya know, I think the worst thing I did in prep is read all those blogs and posts of people who were ready like me and failed. I really hate the one's who missed by a point. I say give me a pass or less then 300.

icon_study.gif
:thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

Comments

• Options
    MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck!

Remember, whether you think you can or you think you cant, you're right.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Use the force, Todd, use the force! icon_study.gif

Good luck homie.
  • Options
    SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    Hopefully, by the time you read this, you will have passed your exam, but if not and you're reading it today, hopefully you just relax, eat a good dinner, do something you really enjoy doing, and put the books on the shelf, and then get a good night's sleep.

Remember, if you knew it yesterday and today, you'll know it tommorrow when you walk into the testing center, so there's no need to cram all night and go to all kinds of extremes because you're nervous.

Simply do a practice exam, and a few subnetting problems with a chart, but that's it! Spend the rest of the day enjoying yourself, and you'll show up tommorrow feeling good and rested and ready to concentrate.

Remember one more thing, READ every word of the problems, don't just read the first sentence and then pick the answer, even if you know the answer, that'll probably save your rear on a few questions, I'd more than wager.

Good luck sir! I hope tommorrow you're posting that you achieved the victory.
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
  • Options
    DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hoping you the best! Good Luck!