Options

Just finished the CCNA...

phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
Well I did my CCENT in 2008 and due to time restrictions didn't have a chance to sit the ICND2. Well I did that yesterday after working in a NOC for 18 months. I didn't study for it, just took the test and got a 903/1000.

Not bad, but had I studied it would've been better. lol.

*insert happy dance*
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats! This just shows that you are working with stuff related to what you are tested on and you are knowledgable in what you do. Great score!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!

I'm reminded of a quote from Scott Morris when I see someone talk about their score. "You know what they call the person in medical school who graduates last in their class? They call them Doctor." icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Options
    alan2308 wrote: »
    Congrats!

I'm reminded of a quote from Scott Morris when I see someone talk about their score. "You know what they call the person in medical school who graduates last in their class? They call them Doctor." icon_mrgreen.gif

Quite true I'm afraid. I only posted my score as a benchmark to others who plan to try the same thing. Honestly, in my mind it's either Pass or Fail, 1 or 0. ;)
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    congrats! icon_cheers.gif
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
    Great job!! Congrats on the pass.
    CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014
  • Options
    typeshtypesh Member Posts: 168
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS!!! icon_cheers.gif
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Good job! What's next?
  • Options
    Good job! What's next?

Sec+ is my next dragon to be slayed. Then maybe CCNA Sec and RHCT.