Options

Mr. CCENT <-- Certified Today!

rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
I passed the CCENT!

I knew my stuff but those sims threw me for a loop; it was like I knew what to type but I was so focused on the timer that I had to smack myself and refocus to the job done.

I wanted to do one of those Pele "GOOLLLL!!!!!" moves after seeing I passed but I was pretty sure my testing center would ban me for life.

I can now affirm what people have been saying about Cisco exams; it truly is "you either know it or you don't".

As always, I thank the forum for all its support and I cannot stress enough how invaluable this forum has been in my success thus far icon_cheers.gif.

<End of speech>

Comments

• Options
    phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    Congratulations!!
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • Options
    nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    nice work!
    WIP: IPS exam
  • Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    Way too go! icon_cheers.gif
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I passed the CCENT with a 901!

I wanted to do one of those Pele "GOOLLLL!!!!!" moves after seeing I passed but I was pretty sure my testing center would ban me for life.

Congrats! Yea, it's hard to keep it all in at the testing center when you pass. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
    Way to go!! whats next, ICND2?
    CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks for the support guys. Next is Net+ in two weeks and then Sec+ three weeks after that. ICND2 is definitely on the horizon after those exams and hopefully I'll take it in September.
  • Options
    typeshtypesh Member Posts: 168
    Congrats!!!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
  • Options
    SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
    congrats bro... i'm right behind you... :)
    Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)
  • Options
    SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    Victory!!!

we really need a victory smiley
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    passed

Congratulations!! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    thehourmanthehourman Member Posts: 723
    Nice man. I am going to take my CCENT in the 1st week of July.
    Studying:
    Working on CCNA: Security. Start date: 12.28.10
    Microsoft 70-640 - on hold (This is not taking me anywhere. I started this in October, and it is December now, I am still on page 221. WTH!)
    Reading:
    Network Warrior - Currently at Part II
    Reading IPv6 Essentials 2nd Edition - on hold
  • Options
    locust76locust76 Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Awesome dude, way to go! Have fun with ICND2! I'll be starting on that one soon myself!