Options

Jobs @ SpaceX

cablegodcablegod Member Posts: 294
Saw these today and figured some here might live in the area or might be interested. I particularly saw a Windows Sys Admin and IT Sys Analyst position there that you guys might be interested in.

http://www.spacex.com/careers.php
“Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure.” -Robert LeFevre

Comments

• Options
    lalooshlaloosh Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow, thanks for posting. I live just north of Los Angeles and would jump at the chance to work in/near the aeronautical industry. It's definitely a long shot (ok, a "no shot") for me since I don't have any IT experience, but the worst they can do is say "no."
  • Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    History is being good to them so far, the falcon9 achieved earth orbit on its maiden flight yesterday with only 15 minutes to spare in the launch window.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • Options
    cablegodcablegod Member Posts: 294
    TheShadow wrote: »
    History is being good to them so far, the falcon9 achieved earth orbit on its maiden flight yesterday with only 15 minutes to spare in the launch window.

Yea, that's what spurred me into checking the company out yesterday out of curiosity, and saw their careers section. If I were looking for a job in the area, I'd tend to put them high on the list. They have a HUGE potential.
    “Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure.” -Robert LeFevre