Options

ccna

noman_edu2002noman_edu2002 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello
1) i am new to tech exam .i am currenly doing my masters in telcommunication engineering .i have heard a lot about ccna certification .can any body tell me is there advantage of doing ccna along with my masters in telecom engineering .will it help me in getting a good job in my field ? if yes. how kindly explain? i really apprecite suggestions from any one .thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    paul74paul74 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you are working with Cisco kit, then yes.

If not, but still want a good understanding of IP networking then I would also recommend it.
  • Options
    thanks for ur reply but i will be really great if u exaplain in detail and become very specfic to my question
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    hello
    1) i am new to tech exam .i am currenly doing my masters in telcommunication engineering .i have heard a lot about ccna certification .can any body tell me is there advantage of doing ccna along with my masters in telecom engineering .will it help me in getting a good job in my field ? if yes. how kindly explain? i really apprecite suggestions from any one .thanks in advance.

If you are doing a Masters in Telecommunication Engineering then you should be best placed to answer that question for yourself quite frankly. Telecommunication Engineering is both a very complex and wide field. Think about the reasons why you did the Masters and what it involves and the kind of jobs that will lead to. This should really guide you as to whether you should barrel along with the CCNA or not. While potentially useful having such a qualification is not a prerequisite to landing a postgraduate level job in the field of Telecommunication Engineering.
  • Options
    thanks for your sugesstion.i think i have to go for ccna.right?
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    thanks for your sugesstion.i think i have to go for ccna.right?

Personally I think you should concentrate on learning as much as you can on your Masters degree and getting good grades.
  • Options
    gatewaygateway Member Posts: 232
    Turgon wrote: »
    Personally I think you should concentrate on learning as much as you can on your Masters degree and getting good grades.

+1
    This Masters will keep you busy enough I would have thought. Plenty of time for CCNA later if that's the route you choose to go down.
    Blogging my AWS studies here! http://www.itstudynotes.uk/aws-csa