Options

Taking test on 12/20/04

orestesorestes Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm gearing for the test, and have been for a few months now. I've read the Que Network+ Study Guide twice, and have gotten 80% on the PrepLogic practice test that came with it. I've also been scoring between 85-95% on the practice tests included with Mike Meyers AIO. Got an 87.5% on the practice test on this website, and I've been reviewing the free TechNotes over the past 2 weeks or so. I'm confident that I'll do well, considering I knew this material better than the A+, and I passed the A+ w/out too much trouble.

Anyone have any last minute advice? Thanks in advance !! :)

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Best advice, relax and read each question carefully. You will probably get a lot of information on the troubleshooting scenarios that's not actually related to the problem. Just be sure before you answer. Since you've studied hard and you seem to be doing well on a variety of practice exams, you should pass OK.

Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    Your more than ready go for it! icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    orestesorestes Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed tonight with a 753! I found the wording of the questions very different than any of the practice tests. No AppleTalk questions (thank God). It seriously seemed more troubleshooting related questions than anything. I did have a question where I had to drag Protocols next to port numbers (only 4 listed). Lots of exibits regarding topologies, command output, and exibits related to troubleshooting a problem on the network.

Next cert will be Sleep+ followed by Married+ which will lead to MCSHoneymoon.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats!

and good luck with those next certs ;)
  • Options
    cliffjag1987cliffjag1987 Member Posts: 206
    congratz

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    Next cert will be Sleep+ followed by Married+ which will lead to MCSHoneymoon
    icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Good one
  • Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the Network+ cert!

And, best of luck in your future!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki