Options

Icnd2

1st_ID_Veteran1st_ID_Veteran Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Howdy all. Next day or so I will be re-taking the ICND2...I do not know why I am having the issues that I am...they aren't major, but they are enough to hang me up long enough in the test to run out of time...

Things I would like to know (clarifications) from those that have "been there, done that, got the t-shirt"...

With respect to Wilcard masks, I am pretty good but get panic'd as I am sure alot of us have when within the 1st 3 questions you get the full SIM... (chuckle)...when I am working on some questions (I am not going to go into too much detail as if I do it will probably cause confusion that others do NOT need). First issue is when using WILDCARD masks is that whatever number you are given (i.e. 0.0.0.7 .... you would add +1 to it in order to find out your increment.. max is 255 [obviously]) is this correct? If you need clarification to the question let me know, I am kind of abstract right now as I am floating in what would be considered a sea of facts on Cisco and I am trying to keep it all at the forefront of my mind. Any thoughts on Wildcard Masks, EIGRP, OSPF...etc would be appreciated for me as well as the community. I noticed that the tech notes have dust on them so after acheiving CCNA I would like to assist in updating them if I could.

Please do not even consider using/referencing/mentioning any form of material that is questionable in response to my questions/posts. Thank You.