Options

Study Food

SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
Tomato and Mozzarella Sandwiches [panera Taste-A-Like] Recipe, a Italian recipe on italian.food.com (ID #362243)

bout to go to the store and get the ingredients for a couple of those sandwiches

what study food do you guys like?

I know this isn't strictly technology related, but I'm sure we all here like good food and even try to eat something while doing some icon_study.gificon_study.gif
It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.

Comments

• Options
    shaqazoolushaqazoolu Member Posts: 259 ■■■■□□□□□□
    redbull.jpgpop_rocks2.jpg

60% of the time, works every time. icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif
    :study:
  • Options
    helioshelios Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Chocolate milk, all the way ;)
    A+, Network+, MCP, MSDST, MCITP:SA, HDI-SCA, MCTS, ITILv3
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Popcorn
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Mountain Dew + Pringles for me.

A buddy of mine used to drink Red Bull from one of those beer hat thingies, yeah... He said that it not only kept him energized but it also allowed him to keep his hands free for labs.
    -Michael Palmer
    WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
    Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
    Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
    Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Water and I usually don't eat anything but when I do its whatever I can find.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Beer and Cupcakes -- but the Cupcakes are optional.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    PB and J, Cheese and bologna, Mac & Cheese, Hot dogs nuked in the microwave and all the Cherry Coke Zero I can drink. Im a slob when I study, nothing like seeing mustard stains on your books and notes.
  • Options
    PB and J, Cheese and bologna, Mac & Cheese, Hot dogs nuked in the microwave and all the Cherry Coke Zero I can drink. Im a slob when I study, nothing like seeing mustard stains on your books and notes.

shoot, i don't think i'll be asking to borrow your books anytime soon, lol
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Popcorn usually, but at times Pizza.
  • Options
    don't I make the best threads or what? lol
  • Options
    arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Chocolate covered espresso beans. Actually, that was a bad idea when I ate the whole bag. Chai Latte then. :)
    [size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
    Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
    What's left: Graduation![/size]
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Selfmade wrote: »
    don't I make the best threads or what? lol

Yes, as a matter of fact. icon_mrgreen.gif

Mountain Dew and pizza rolls for me.
  • Options
    stuh84stuh84 Member Posts: 503
    I like to cook, so I dont really have a set food I go for, just what I enjoy cooking that day. I find cooking quite therapeutic and relaxing so it serves as a good break from studying. However, if I'm in a bit of a rush, or needing something that I dont need huge preparation, its usually Pad Thai, or my take on Chili Con Carne, or a good curry.

None of them require much preparation, just cut up some meat and veg, fry it all up, and its pretty much done.
    Work In Progress: CCIE R&S Written

CCIE Progress - Hours reading - 15, hours labbing - 1
  • Options
    fly2dwfly2dw Member Posts: 122 ■■■□□□□□□□
    shaqazoolu wrote: »
    redbull.jpg

YES!!!! I AM WITH YOU THIS ONE!!!!

REDBULL = 20% focus on the task at hand, 80% stimulated focus, and enhanced concentration on "I need to P!$$"

I drink far too much of this when studying and gaming. I also drink too much of it in an exam and half way through I need toilet REALLY BAD!!!
  • Options
    L0gicB0mb508L0gicB0mb508 Member Posts: 538
    Raw ramen noodles, PB sandwich, and a glass of Ovaltine. No I did not get the Little Orphan Annie decoder ring either.
    I bring nothing useful to the table...
  • Options
    tomahawkeertomahawkeer Member Posts: 179
    Several years ago, I read some medical study that seemed to indicate that the absolute best thing to eat, just prior to taking an exam, was mashed potatoes. I hate them and cant stand to eat them, but I just found it odd that mashed potatoes would be the single best food to eat before an exam. Go figure!
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I have a better setup at home, but I can make-do on the road...

attachment.php?attachmentid=462&d=1275917813
  • Options
    AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Late night? Coffee (Deidrich Columbian K-Cups, fuel of the future) and Peanut Butter+Cheese+Marmite toasted sandwiches - sounds very odd but it's darn tasty and packed with Protein and Vitamin B (and er...a fair amount of fat but you can't have everything...did I mention it was tasty?)
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • Options
    Selfmade wrote: »
    Tomato and Mozzarella Sandwiches [panera Taste-A-Like] Recipe, a Italian recipe on italian.food.com (ID #362243)

bout to go to the store and get the ingredients for a couple of those sandwiches

what study food do you guys like?

I know this isn't strictly technology related, but I'm sure we all here like good food and even try to eat something while doing some icon_study.gificon_study.gif

Holy ****, I just made one of these sandwiches, let's just say on the difficulty scale in what it takes to make one, it's probably a 3 or 4, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being easy, and 10 being difficult.

It takes maybe 30-40 mins to do, but i will say this, ONE sandwich will fill you right up, possibly even half of a sandwich if you're lightweight

and my God, it's REALLY good.