Options

Tshoot round 3

2»

Comments

• Options
    zerglingszerglings Member Posts: 295 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I agree!

I don't know if we're thinking the same trouble ticket but there was one that I was really surprised that Cisco even thought about including that trouble ticket. When I finally figured it out, I was like REALLY??? Cisco is expecting someone to miss this??? But, I guess the trouble ticket did its job because it consumed a handful of minutes out of the timer because I wasn't paying attention to the running configuration.
    :study: Life+
  • Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    zerglings wrote: »
    I don't know if we're thinking the same trouble ticket but there was one that I was really surprised that Cisco even thought about including that trouble ticket. When I finally figured it out, I was like REALLY??? Cisco is expecting someone to miss this??? But, I guess the trouble ticket did its job because it consumed a handful of minutes out of the timer because I wasn't paying attention to the running configuration.

Not sure but I know there are two when I think back that I'm like, WOW, that was really easy. LOL.
  • Options
    zerglingszerglings Member Posts: 295 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Not sure but I know there are two when I think back that I'm like, WOW, that was really easy. LOL.

I actually not just two but a couple more TTs that were so easy. You just have to pay attention.
    :study: Life+
  • Options
    BluetorchBluetorch Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    BIG congratulations! Definitely feel proud about this one, its quite the accomplishment
    In Progress:
    BS - Information and Communication Technology
    CCIE Written
  • Options
    Geetar28Geetar28 Member Posts: 101
    Congratulations on the pass!!!icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

You worked hard for it ...enjoy it!
  • Options
    NuulNuul Member Posts: 158
    Congrats, I knew you could do it.
  • Options
    Thank you guys so much, this forum is a great asset to anyone in the IT industry. Everyone is always willing to help and it's just a great place to network with other individuals in the field. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    congrats :)
    CCNP :study:
  • Options
    CyanicCyanic Member Posts: 289
    Congrats on a well deserved CCNP. icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    trackittrackit Member Posts: 224
    I have been kinda away from these formus for some time, but congrats on your CCNP man ;) I know you have been studying hard for this one! So next up is CCIE written? you dont waste time man and thats good ;)

i have BSCI down, will try to pass BCMSN in july, before it expires :) and then TSHOOT and i hope to follow in your footsteps lol ;)
  • Options
    trackit wrote: »
    I have been kinda away from these formus for some time, but congrats on your CCNP man ;) I know you have been studying hard for this one! So next up is CCIE written? you dont waste time man and thats good ;)

i have BSCI down, will try to pass BCMSN in july, before it expires :) and then TSHOOT and i hope to follow in your footsteps lol ;)

If you have BSCI down then you'll be fine. BCMSN is a lot easier than BSCI at least that was my feeling. I liked studying for both though. Thank you for the congrats. I feel I studied hard and it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders when I finally passed TSHOOT. It isn't that hard of an exam, just gotta pay attention to fine details. Check out my blog when you start preparing, or even the TSHOOT FAQ that I wrote up on the board.

Next up is CCIE Written. I should be ordering my books in about a week or so. To be honest after all the exams and stuff I'm broke at the moment. lol. I'll probably be ordering within the next week, whether it has to be from cash or a credit card, I gotta get my materials so I can start preparing. I'm figuring about six months to prepare for the written exam. I don't like to get out of my study mood (icon_study.gif) because it is hard to get back into it. icon_lol.gif Ok, not so much but still, I always love to learn more. I'm up now going over ISCW materials. I gotta add some stuff to my lab here soon.

If you got any questions when preparing for TSHOOT let me know. Check the blog out on the forum or on my link. I hope it helps and hit me up if you have any questions!
  • Options
    trackittrackit Member Posts: 224
    thanks man! ill try to get BCMSN out of the way and then ill ask advice on TSHOOT ;)