Options

Because I love you guys

SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
Pepperoni Pizza Pita Recipe - Allrecipes.com

quick, inexpensive, and easy to make icon_cheers.gif

perfect for those times you want to cook for yourself but don't want to have to do hours worth of cooking to make something good!

More time to icon_study.gificon_study.gif
It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.

Comments

• Options
    apena7apena7 Member Posts: 351
    Know any good pizza sauce recommendations/recipes?
    Usus magister est optimus
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Why thank you.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    apena7 wrote: »
    Know any good pizza sauce recommendations/recipes?

Exquisite Pizza Sauce Recipe - Allrecipes.com

try that one, it looks pretty good

You can use Bobili pizza sauce that's cheap, but I kinda like making my own, that recipe there is pretty exquistive like the title says but you can make a really good sauce with that.

It would add to your cooking time but it'd still be good.

You can always use spaghetti sauce if you want to, it doesn't taste bad at all in pizza.

One easy way to make pizza sauce is to just get some tomato paste and add some oregano to it.

sorta like this here

Easy Pizza Sauce III Recipe - Allrecipes.com

you can seal it in a bag or container for later use if you make too much or if you want to make more than you need to save for later. icon_cheers.gif

Anyway, I hope you guys like this, I know Dynamik's been eating these for a while icon_twisted.gif

As you guys can see, I'm living up to my custom title of "Man of the People"
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
  • Options
    apena7apena7 Member Posts: 351
    I like to make my own sauces too and try to stay away from canned sauces if possible. Thanks for the tips....looks like I have another project for the weekend!
    Usus magister est optimus
  • Options
    Blue Cheese Burgers Recipe - Allrecipes.com

try those too if you have time on the weekend and want to get the folks together to grill, those would be good for Father's Day

or any day really lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm going to try the Pita bread pizza out tonight. I really enjoy this recipe.. Cooks.com - Recipe - Chicken Adobo It is a very simple and delicious recipe!
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Hey guys come on..I'm on a diet and this thread is making me hungry.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    earweed wrote: »
    Hey guys come on..I'm on a diet and this thread is making me hungry.

It's not wrong to make something you enjoy every now and then, it isn't going to instantly cause you to gain 400 pounds.
  • Options
    phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    xmalachi wrote: »
    I really enjoy this recipe.. Cooks.com - Recipe - Chicken Adobo It is a very simple and delicious recipe!

Yummy! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Selfmade wrote: »
    It's not wrong to make something you enjoy every now and then, it isn't going to instantly cause you to gain 400 pounds.
    I guess you've not seen the Fool's Gold Loaf or the Luther burger then? :D
  • Options
    tiersten wrote: »
    I guess you've not seen the Fool's Gold Loaf or the Luther burger then? :D

Something tells me if I have, then I'm in for trouble icon_redface.gif