Phone interviews

ok now most of you know I'm not a fan of them, but I hate them even more when the barstewards dont even call !! lol

I'm gonna tear a strip off the recruiter when he calls for a follow up grrrrrr
if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)

Comments

• ipconfig.allipconfig.all Banned Posts: 428
    LOL. You said it once this recruitment company contacted me for this I.T position and after 2 minutes he said I will get back to me and he didn't all because I lived too far from the company and since I did not have a car I promised him that transportation wont be a problem, oh well I still haven't found a job :)
  • laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    To be fair I received a voicemail an hour later from the guy who was going to call appologising saying HIS battery had run out! Not a good impression.

And the agents already been on the phone (missed that one) but also emailed me for a feedback!!

ps IP I will get back to you later.
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    LOL. You said it once this recruitment company contacted me for this I.T position and after 2 minutes he said I will get back to me and he didn't all because I lived too far from the company and since I did not have a car I promised him that transportation wont be a problem, oh well I still haven't found a job :)

May I ask where you live? Reason I ask is because if you are near a major city that offers public transportation then not having a car is a good thing but if you are in a little town might want to look into some kind of transportation. I know it is expensive but having a car can help. Get something cheap between 1500 - 2000 k. Look around you can find that grandmother who only drove to the grocery store. I just bought a mercury cougar 2001 that had only 40k miles on it for 1500.00. I have had it for almost a year and did nothing to it yet.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.