Options

HTC incredible

wayers22wayers22 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
Guys, I just ordered the HTC Incredible this past Monday. Does anybody else have this phone yet? If so, what do you like or dislike about the phone?

Can any Android users recommend any cool apps or games for download?

I have a lot of time to think and plan for my phone since it is back ordered for nearly a month.

Comments

• Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    I have the Evo 4G.

The cool thing about Android market is that there is a nearly endless amount of apps. Next to almost nothing in the palm catalog.

There are a couple of small build quality issues with both the incredible and Evo, so youll want to check on that before walking out of the store with the phone/sending it back for a replacement.

I think you will enjoy HTC sense and the sheer customization of the platform.
  • Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    I lost my phone last week and bought a motorola droid. I love the phone, the marketplace is terrible though. If you have used iTunes, prepare to be disappointed with the market.

My wife got the HTC and loves it.

I use:
    USA Today
    NY Times
    NFL News
    Fandango
    Dictionary.com

...i have yet to find anything worth buying as far as games go. I have probably bought 10 for my ipod touch - all better than anything i can find in the market.

Hopefully when this contract expires, either ATT wont be lame anymore, or iPhones will be on other carriers and i can go back to an isomething.
  • Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I really wish I could take my iPhone to another carrier. 3G is slow compared to Sprint 3G plus my wife likes being on a family plan. I like the HTC evo though I wish it were a bit smaller