The most "shocking" interview that I ever had

2»

Comments

• tearofstearofs Member Posts: 112
    Big congrats! Sounds like you found an awesome starting position and you will likely love everything about it!

Thank you very much ! I also received a call from VP. "Welcome aboard," he said. icon_cheers.gif
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    tearofs wrote: »
    I DID get an offer through phone 2 hours ago !!!!! icon_cheers.gif The Vice President Engineering also sent me an offer email. He said he is going send out official offer letter soon.

Since nothing is "offical" , icon_twisted.gif yet .... I am going to hold my breath. But once I got the letter, I will share my story with all of you, with joys and tears.

My 1st IT job, oh boy... I am still shocked icon_wink.gif.

Congrats!!! icon_thumright.gif
  • Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    -Michael Palmer
    WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
    Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
    Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
    Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come
  • DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I know you're waiting the letter but congrats on that awesome little adventure. There maybe lots more perks besides free equipment in the future!! I hope it works out for you!! icon_thumright.gif
  • steve13adsteve13ad Member Posts: 398 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats, it sounds like a great first IT job!
  • ipconfig.allipconfig.all Banned Posts: 428
    Congrats looks like a awesome deal icon_thumright.gif
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    tearofs wrote: »
    I DID get an offer through phone 2 hours ago !!!!! icon_cheers.gif

icon_cheers.gif

Hey -- I have an idea!! How about some fireworks bom.gif and BBQ/Beer drunken_smilie.gif this weekend to Celebrate!!!

Since you walked out the interview with a 3550 switch I'd expect at least an 1841 or 2801 router to be packed in with your offer letter..... icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!