Options

Didn't make it....

Sulblk27Sulblk27 Member Posts: 148
icon_cry.gif ...oh well, I'll have a few beers, release my mind for a minute then retry again Jan 6th. I found 60% of the questions to be straight forward, but alais, I made the cardinal sin of changing answers - thinking they were a 'better' choice- icon_cry.gif ....life goes on, I'll reread exam cram 2 (and other study material of course)and try to find a few things(from the test) that I had not see in my studies....It may put a 'pop' in my bubble, but I am more determined then ever to pass this test icon_twisted.gif .... icon_lol.gif ....take the print out of the areas I missed in- 'skim' the areas I do know...

So far---attacks, viruses, MAC, DAC, PKIs, IDS are areas for those of you on the track to write the test, may want to gander at....
off to drunken_smilie.gif THEN back to icon_study.gif
Someone asked me when will my studying be over......

Comments

• Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear that you didn't pass. But it sounds like you know what you have to do to get it done. Good luck on your retake!
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    My condolences Sulblk27 - been there and done that and it is not a pleasant experience.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Sorry to hear you did not pass, good to hear you are going to try again soon!
    Go for it!
    icon_thumright.gif
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • Options
    Sulblk27Sulblk27 Member Posts: 148
    Thanks everyone, just one more hurdle to leap, just makes me want to learn more, and as I'm learning get my hands on the tools (actually already have) and learn the in-out- of each thing that I do, better understanding of things. In any case I'll see everyone on the flip side of the new year...lurking for a few minutes in the morning times, then off to read icon_eek.gif:) ....peace to all...
    And you are truely right RussS....not pleasant at all, but you have given me a new light on things you were able to make it through and reach high heights, I may not get to your point but I know in my heart its attainable- as long as I keep trying :Dicon_cool.gif
    Someone asked me when will my studying be over......
  • Options
    XCommandXCommand Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck Sulblk27

I know you will pass it this time.