Another site, is it ok?

/usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
Is http://www.gocertify.com legit?

They have CEH practice exams, and this page doesn't show the link as a ****, just curious before I try them...

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I couldn't find any other than their free quizzess, which I didn't check but, nor did I find CEH listed. The link to the full tests are to boson and measure up. Or did I miss something?
  • /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    I just found that out myself by downloading the demo...
    I just deleted that other post you requested... I didn't notice it before.

I googled for CEH practice exams but it looks like Boson is indeed the only one and the rest is all ****. And I just read your other post about the boson ceh exams which kinda leads to the conclusion that there are no practice exams for the CEH exam. icon_confused.gif
    I'll let you know after I take the exam how well they cover the material.

Does Boson pay well if you write questions for them? icon_lol.gif
    Does Boson pay well if you write questions for them? icon_lol.gif
    Well, actually, you get a share of profit (I think it was 25%), if you want to get paid per question you can better write for us :)
    You pay people to write question for TechExams?

I was considering asking...but not many people here seem interested in the exam, though it is still fairly new I suppose.
    You pay people to write question for TechExams?
    Yes. Well, if I can find people, but I'm always looking for writers. It's just very hard to find someone who has the knowledge, is certified, and can, and wants to write. I've wrote 90% of the material here at TE myself, but that is not how I planned it originally. The 70-215, 216, 217 and SQL exams for example are written by others. I'll probably hire someone to write some Linux+ TechNotes soon, and I'm still trying to find someone who can write for checkpoint exams.

I pay per question (practice exam, usually a set of 20 or more questions), or per page (TechNotes). I can also trade for an exam voucher (as I tried with Checkpoint, but nobody responded to the sticky post). The exact rates (or nr of questions for one voucher) vary a little depending on the exam (i.e. CompTIA questions generally have less text compared to MS question), and of course the quality of the material. I prefer trading a voucher, as that can save me money and get the writer more (i.e. a voucher worth $150 instead $100 cash).
    but not many people here seem interested in the exam, though it is still fairly new I suppose.
    Regardless, I'm interested. I 'like' this exam, plan to take it myself one day, and want our site to have practice questions for it (even more now we know that Boson is the only one...). If you can write high-quality professional questions, I can even set you up with some of the major prep test providers as a potential author for writing CEH questions in the future (I'm quite sure they are currently not interested as they are not even writing for SSCP yet because is too new, but I think/hope CEH will become a popular exam.) But, by now, mostly because of you and ten9t6 we have a fair amount of useful information about CEH in the forums, and I think it would be nice if people can get some idea of the actual exam topics by taking a practice exam here.

Feel free to contact me by PM to discuss this further.