Options

70-403 Experience

bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
Passed this one today. My thoughts echo those of Claymoore in that you could kinda see the exam designers running out of ideas for questions, and for this reason I can see why this exam isn't included on the MCITP:Virtualization path as they can just drop a few questions into the others that are.

I was out in around 45 mins as the heat affected my concentration so I was sure to double check my answers, otherwise I would have left the building a lot earlier.

Tools used:
- Experience
- Claymoores excellent resource list in this forum

Good luck to anyone sitting this one in the future!

Next up is a holiday, then the VCP4 exam (I did the two day What's New course recently, after beating a nasty dose of Salmonella food poisoning - on that note I'd avoid Greggs in the UK people!, and yes I am still very bitter about it :) )
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• Options
    ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    Congrats on the pass!
    bertieb wrote: »
    Next up is a holiday, then the VCP4 exam

I didn't know you guys celebrated the Fourth of July on that side of the pond.
  • Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    Claymoore wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass!

It's called "traitor's day" icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Claymoore wrote: »

We don't, but very shortly I've got two weeks holiday on a group of islands, drinking beer, surfing and reading. Completely away from anything IT related. Awesome-ness.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    The fact that people in the UK take month long vacations like 4 times a year is a tradition I wish the US had, lol.
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Hyper-Me wrote: »
    It's called "traitor's day"
    Nah, they don't celebrate that. But in a few years they might have a party to mark the 200 year anniversary of their burning down most of your capital. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    astorrs wrote: »
    Nah, they don't celebrate that. But in a few years they might have a party to mark the 200 year anniversary of their burning down most of your capital. icon_lol.gif

I think they are already celebrating that by dumping millions of gallons of oil into our ocean.

Thanks UK!
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Hyper-Me wrote: »
    I think they are already celebrating that by dumping millions of gallons of oil into our ocean.
    Hmm... perhaps you have something there. Could it be revenge for this?

Boston Tea Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

;)
  • Options
    alokin123alokin123 Member Posts: 268
    i sat 70-652 and 70-403 today after my 70-685 and managed to pass all exams. I have a headache from reading so many poorly worded exam questions. Dont think i'll do 3 exams in a day again.
    The MS press book was pretty good. It was fine for the 70-652 exam but you would probably want to look at the 70-403 resources posted by Claymoore.