WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

178101213104

Comments

  • petedudepetedude Posts: 1,510Member
    518 wrote: »
    I still havent got my code after 2 submissions, could it be due to the above guideline?

    No. Something else is going awry. Call WGU and bug someone until it gets fixed.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • FreeBaLLN5FreeBaLLN5 Posts: 1Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like a referral please! Just signed up you can contact me easiest at my personal e-mail.

    [edit by Webmaster: enabled PM as well]
  • ssknightssknight Posts: 3Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've decided to attend as well. If anyone could provide a referral it would be much appreciated.

    LCpl Ray
    Current: Net+, A+, Security +, MCSA:Messaging
    In Progress: CCNA, MCITP:EA, MCPD
    LCpl Ray
    United States Marine Corps
    Current: Net+, A+, Security +, MCSA:Messaging
    In Progress: CCNA, MCITP:EA, MCPD
  • petedudepetedude Posts: 1,510Member
    ssknight wrote: »
    I've decided to attend as well. If anyone could provide a referral it would be much appreciated.

    LCpl Ray
    Current: Net+, A+, Security +, MCSA:Messaging
    In Progress: CCNA, MCITP:EA, MCPD

    Referral PM sent. Hope it ain't a duplication.

    Also, I think I figured out why some of my referrals haven't gone through-- apparently I forgot to add my phone number. My fellow WGU cohorts may now lob some of those Pineapple Express jokes in my direction.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • erpadminerpadmin Posts: 4,165Member
    petedude wrote: »
    My fellow WGU cohorts may now lob some of those Pineapple Express jokes in my direction.

    Turn in your medicinal card...you're done. icon_lol.gif
  • KeithCKeithC Posts: 147Member
    I am looking for a referral please to bypass the enrollment fee towards WGU. I plan on starting July or August.
  • rhythmMANrhythmMAN Posts: 4Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    I too am looking for a referral to waive the fee I'm supposed to be paying this weekend....any takers? icon_lol.gif
  • petedudepetedude Posts: 1,510Member
    rhythmMAN wrote: »
    I too am looking for a referral to waive the fee I'm supposed to be paying this weekend....any takers? icon_lol.gif

    PM sent.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • khbjahkhbjah Posts: 2Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all. I'm jumping back in to finish degree & feel WGU is best option. Could someone PLEASE provide me a code so I can have app fee waived, I truly cannot afford it right now.

    Thanks in advance for considering,
    Krys.
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Posts: 1,819Member
    khbjah wrote: »
    Hi all. I'm jumping back in to finish degree & feel WGU is best option. Could someone PLEASE provide me a code so I can have app fee waived, I truly cannot afford it right now.

    Thanks in advance for considering,
    Krys.

    email sent
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • khbjahkhbjah Posts: 2Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Checking email now, thank you very much!
  • rhythmMANrhythmMAN Posts: 4Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Being that I'm somewhat of a noob to this process - what's next? Once I've got the referral info, do I contact my enrollment advisor/mentor and let them know I've got a referral before I take the readiness assessment?

    Thanks in advance!
  • slyeslye Posts: 19Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am looking for a friend to refer to me to WGU. Anyone?
  • beavis4everbeavis4ever Posts: 3Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    rhythmMAN wrote: »
    Being that I'm somewhat of a noob to this process - what's next? Once I've got the referral info, do I contact my enrollment advisor/mentor and let them know I've got a referral before I take the readiness assessment?

    Thanks in advance!

    You have already paid the application fee correct?
  • rhythmMANrhythmMAN Posts: 4Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yep, took care of it yesterday - along with the referral info and the fee was waived. This thread FTW.

    Now just need to take the readiness assessment,

    Thanks!
  • beavis4everbeavis4ever Posts: 3Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    slye wrote: »
    I am looking for a friend to refer to me to WGU. Anyone?

    PM sent!
  • Javi437Javi437 Posts: 46Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    I need a referral as well.
    CCENT
  • simtechsimtech Posts: 213Member
  • manofsteelmanofsteel Posts: 4Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello everyone.

    I am seeking a wgu referral. Thank you.
  • beavis4everbeavis4ever Posts: 3Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    manofsteel wrote: »
    Hello everyone.

    I am seeking a wgu referral. Thank you.

    Sent you an email.
  • manofsteelmanofsteel Posts: 4Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Grasshopper314159Grasshopper314159 Posts: 1Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello good men and women,
    I am so happy to have stumbled upon this. Win-win!
    Please email me a referral. Thanks!
    -Nate
  • nightflower0709nightflower0709 Posts: 1Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    Going into the BA IT / Security field. Does anyone have a refer code? Please let me know as I am trying to start in June. Thanks :)
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Posts: 1,819Member
    Going into the BA IT / Security field. Does anyone have a refer code? Please let me know as I am trying to start in June. Thanks :)

    emailed
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Posts: 1,819Member
    Hello good men and women,
    I am so happy to have stumbled upon this. Win-win!
    Please email me a referral. Thanks!
    -Nate

    emailed
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Certification Invigilator Surf City, USAPosts: 11,480Admin Admin
    I made this thread a sticky, so no one freak out when they don't see it at the bottom of the page. icon_lol.gif
  • sunhildesunhilde Posts: 1Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,
    I am in need of a referral as well.

    Thank you so much !! :D
  • simtechsimtech Posts: 213Member
  • kenmerokenmero Posts: 9Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    request for a referral Please... just want a referral so I can get my app fee waive for WGU:D
    Hi, it's Monday April 25th 2011 and I'll literally apply immediately if I can get a referral. Unless of course A) applying now means financial commitment now--not ready to start just yet...and B) unless there are other fees due besides the $65 and my transcript costs. Being new here, I think I just have to edit my profile to recieve messages, then allow responses to notify me via email. If I have this wrong, I'll check back here in a bit. [Edit by Webmaster: enabled PM] Thank you!
  • simtechsimtech Posts: 213Member
    You got my pm.
Sign In or Register to comment.