WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

11112141617104

Comments

  • prampram Member Posts: 171
    Nice, got it j griff. Thanks.
  • HÆLLRÆZORHÆLLRÆZOR Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am looking for a referral. Thanks in advance.
  • tr1xtr1x Member Posts: 213
    Hmm, I've already completed the application process and didn't see this thread. Is there any hope in getting this already charged application fee waived now? Maybe if I email them or something, eh?
  • jenmarie82jenmarie82 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like to get a referral so I can get my application fee waived. If someone would be willing to give me one please let me know ASAP. I've already completed my application, just waiting to have it processed. Thanks!

    [edit by Webmaster: Enabled PM]
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    jenmarie82 wrote: »
    I would like to get a referral so I can get my application fee waived. If someone would be willing to give me one please let me know ASAP. I've already completed my application, just waiting to have it processed. Thanks!

    [edit by Webmaster: Enabled PM]

    check your pms

    as well as HÆLLRÆZOR
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • nethackernethacker Senior Member Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
    can you refer me too?
    JNCIE | CCIE | GCED
  • nethackernethacker Senior Member Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
    check your pms

    as well as HÆLLRÆZOR

    can you refer me too?icon_thumright.gif
    JNCIE | CCIE | GCED
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    yep ... check your pms
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • tr1xtr1x Member Posts: 213
    Can someone send me a referral please?

    [Edit Webmaster: enabled PM]
  • j_griffithj_griffith Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    tr1x wrote: »
    Can someone send me a referral please?

    [Edit Webmaster: enabled PM]

    Check your private messages. J.
    WGU PROGRESS
    M.S Information Assurance and Security______ Completed: 0 CU's
    Start Date: October 2011 _ ______________________ _Remaining: 32 CU's

    Goal for term ending 3/30/12 - EWOB1
    Courses Remaining / Term 2 Goal -
    Completed this term -
  • techrealmtechrealm Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Referral needed...

    Thanks!
  • monteithrmonteithr Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like a referal code please. Thanks for any help!
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you need a referral, PM me your first name, last name and email address. If you are unable to PM, contact a forum mod and request that they unlock PM for you.
    WGU PROGRESS

    MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Nobylspoon wrote: »
    If you need a referral, PM me your first name, last name and email address. If you are unable to PM, contact a forum mod and request that they unlock PM for you.
    Preferably by replying to the original activation email - just to repeat that again.

    I enabled PM for monteithr and techrealm already.
  • G_man1981G_man1981 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would also like a referral.

    Thank you very much.
    :)

    [icon_wm.gif: PM-able]
  • TimCorTimCor Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Everyone,

    I could use a referral for WGU also.

    Thanks in advance,
    Tim
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    TimCor wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

    I could use a referral for WGU also.

    Thanks in advance,
    Tim
    Must be a record day for new submissions at WGU today. I enabled PMs for your account, someone else will help you with a referral.
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you would like a referral, just PM me the following so I can submit the request:

    First name:
    Last name:
    E-mail address:
    WGU PROGRESS

    MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
  • techrealmtechrealm Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    PM sent! Thanks!
    Nobylspoon wrote: »
    If you would like a referral, just PM me the following so I can submit the request:

    First name:
    Last name:
    E-mail address:
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    techrealm wrote: »
    PM sent! Thanks!

    Form submitted. You should receive an email from WGU with further information on your next steps.
    WGU PROGRESS

    MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
  • visions209visions209 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am interested in attending WGU and was wondering if someone could please send me a referral. Just don't have the $65 application fee icon_cry.gif. Thanks a lot.

    [Edit by Webmaster: enabled PM]
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    visions209 wrote: »
    I am interested in attending WGU and was wondering if someone could please send me a referral. Just don't have the $65 application fee icon_cry.gif. Thanks a lot.

    [Edit by Webmaster: enabled PM]

    check your pms
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • Renee9202Renee9202 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can someone help me with getting a WGU affiliate code as well? I would greatly appreciate it.
  • citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    If you would like a referral, just PM or email me through the forum (click on my username). I will need the following so I can submit the request:

    First name:
    Last name:
    E-mail address:
  • Renee9202Renee9202 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    sry, I am clueless as to how I send u an email, but I have email enable so that I can receive them. Please help. Thanks in advance.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Renee9202 wrote: »
    sry, I am clueless as to how I send u an email. Please help.
    I just enabled Private Messaging for your account. You could try PMing Nobylspoon or citinerd (click on his name above and select Send a private message to...), or wait till someone else PMs you.
  • Renee9202Renee9202 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thx very much.
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    Renee9202 wrote: »
    thx very much.

    check your pms
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • asandy1asandy1 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Could someone refer me to WGU? I have been thinking of applying for months now, but can't seem to get an extra $65 together to spare...times are hard. Something crazy always comes up!!

    I need....name, address, phone, email. thanks :)

    [icon_wm.gifenabled PM]
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    asandy1 wrote: »
    Could someone refer me to WGU? I have been thinking of applying for months now, but can't seem to get an extra $65 together to spare...times are hard. Something crazy always comes up!!

    I need....name, address, phone, email. thanks :)

    [icon_wm.gifenabled PM]

    Send me your first name, last name and email address and I can submit the request for you.
    WGU PROGRESS

    MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
Sign In or Register to comment.