Options

WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• Options
    sweetisesweetise Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all, frequented this site years back when I was tackling my certification exams. Looking to hit the books again with WGU, would much appreciate a referral from a member. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    echo465echo465 Banned Posts: 115
    sweetise wrote: »
    Hi all, frequented this site years back when I was tackling my certification exams. Looking to hit the books again with WGU, would much appreciate a referral from a member. Thanks in advance.
    PM'd you
  • Options
    heattersheatters Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Everybody
    After working in IT for 12 Years I decided to go back to school at WGU. I would appreciate a referal.
    Thank You
    Steve
  • Options
    heatters wrote: »
    Hi Everybody
    After working in IT for 12 Years I decided to go back to school at WGU. I would appreciate a referal.
    Thank You
    Steve
    Emailed you.
  • Options
    rkrausrkraus Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    echo465 wrote: »
    Emailed you.

Looking to Attend WGU with major in IT Tech Management could i have a referral code please?
  • Options
    rkraus wrote: »
    Looking to Attend WGU with major in IT Tech Management could i have a referral code please?
    Emailed you
  • Options
    viessenviessen Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, after 15 years dealing with IT, with a recent layoff encouraging me to update my skills, I am looking forward to hopefully starting WGU. I would appreciate if I could get a referral.
    Thank You
    Jean
  • Options
    acv987acv987 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm currently getting my application together and if a referral is possible that would be great. I have enabled email in my settings.
  • Options
    emailed you both.
  • Options
    jwkrusiejwkrusie Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm trying to obtain an affiliate code for wgu so I can complete my registration...Please help :))
  • Options
    mikemc90mikemc90 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    send me an email
    with your full first and last name and email address.
    BS Information Systems Security
    Currently working on MS Information Security and Assurance
  • Options
    ooolalaooolala Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'd like a referral.
  • Options
    jch0411jch0411 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Happy to refer... PM or email me your first and last name and email address.
  • Options
    agevorkyanagevorkyan Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm applying to WGU could someone help out with a code
    Thanks
  • Options
    agevorkyan wrote: »
    I'm applying to WGU could someone help out with a code
    Thanks
    Emailed you.
  • Options
    2syk2syk Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey guys just a quick request for a referral. I'm sure everyone enjoys the benefits! icon_cool.gif

Feel free to PM me!
  • Options
    mjestusmjestus Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Working full-time and raising 6 children is challenging, but I'm determined to finish with WGU :D.. I would greatly appreciate a referral.

Many thanks.
  • Options
    Contacted you both.
  • Options
    EdwardcEdwardc Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello there! I'm applying to WGU and would like a referral. Thanks!
  • Options
    bryanthetechiebryanthetechie Member Posts: 172
    Hi Edwardc, I just sent you a PM for your referral.
  • Options
    edburke33xedburke33x Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey i stumbled upon this thread and registered. I am looking to start WGU asap and would love help getting the $65 waved as money is tight! Thanks so much, tell me what to do!
  • Options
    Sledge.Sledge. Member Posts: 109
    edburke33x wrote: »
    Hey i stumbled upon this thread and registered. I am looking to start WGU asap and would love help getting the $65 waved as money is tight! Thanks so much, tell me what to do!
    edburke33x: PM/Email me your first and last name, and the email address you want WGU to contact you at. We'll get you hooked up.

Sledge.
    WGU Alum - BS:IT Security
    Active Certs: CCNA:Security, CompTia x 3 (Security+, Project+, A+), MCTS (70-680), CCENT, CCNA: Routing & Switching, CIW x 3 (Javascript, Database, Web Design)
  • Options
    bibletumprbibletumpr Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I'm transferring to WGU and I would like a referral please. I'm new to TE and you'll be seeing me around.

Thanks in advance.

tm
  • Options
    Hi bibletumpr, I just PM'd you.

Edit: Scratch that... please enable Private Messaging in your account settings first.
  • Options
    bibletumprbibletumpr Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey bryanthetechie thanks for responding! I added a contact for myself. thanks again for your willingness to help. I talked with admissions again today and I am eager to transfer into WGU.
  • Options
    keli716keli716 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looking to get a referral code for WGU. Thanks,

Kelly
  • Options
    bibletumpr wrote: »
    Hey bryanthetechie thanks for responding! I added a contact for myself. thanks again for your willingness to help. I talked with admissions again today and I am eager to transfer into WGU.

I sent you an email with instructions to the email address you have attached to your TE account.
  • Options
    keli716 wrote: »
    Looking to get a referral code for WGU. Thanks,

Kelly

Hi Kelly, please enable email or instant messaging so we can contact you through TE. I'll contact you and get you a referral.
  • Options
    Dsmith81Dsmith81 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello, I am looking to start at WGU to finish my bachelors in IT and would like a referral code, I appreciate anyone's assistance
  • Options
    Sledge.Sledge. Member Posts: 109
    Dsmith81 wrote: »
    Hello, I am looking to start at WGU to finish my bachelors in IT and would like a referral code, I appreciate anyone's assistance

Heya Dsmith81:

Just Email/PM me with your first and last name, and whatever email account you want WGU to contact you at. I'll put in the referral for you after I get that info.

Regards,

Sledge.
    WGU Alum - BS:IT Security
    Active Certs: CCNA:Security, CompTia x 3 (Security+, Project+, A+), MCTS (70-680), CCENT, CCNA: Routing & Switching, CIW x 3 (Javascript, Database, Web Design)