Options

WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• Options
    djfunzdjfunz Member Posts: 307
    After some considerable thought, I've decided to enroll as well. If someone would be so kind as to send me a "Special Affiliate Code", I would be grateful. :)
    WGU Progress - B.S. IT - Completed
  • Options
    Wali007Wali007 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am looking forward to starting WGU pretty soon, Can some one send me a Refferal Code, I would appreciate it!
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Wali007 wrote: »
    I am looking forward to starting WGU pretty soon, Can some one send me a Refferal Code, I would appreciate it!

I would be happy to if you enable PMs or send me an email
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    CollegeboundCollegebound Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

I am in serious need of a referral code to have the WGU application fee waived...I'm so excited about attending, especially since I'm still one of the few female techs at my job. If anyone out there could help me out it would be soooo appreciated. Thanks! icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    Hi,

I am in serious need of a referral code to have the WGU application fee waived...I'm so excited about attending, especially since I'm still one of the few female techs at my job. If anyone out there could help me out it would be soooo appreciated. Thanks! icon_cheers.gif

I would be happy to help. Send me a PM or email with your full name and email address
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much! I will get that to you in just a few minutes (my Son needs a diaper)icon_rolleyes.gif...LOL
  • Options
    djfunzdjfunz Member Posts: 307
    PM sent. :D
    WGU Progress - B.S. IT - Completed
  • Options
    I would be happy to help. Send me a PM or email with your full name and email address

Ok I'm back...I'm new to the threads so I'm not sure how to send you my info...
  • Options
    Ok I'm back...I'm new to the threads so I'm not sure how to send you my info...

Sent you an email
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    Sent you an email

Sent one back! icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    DONE!!! I received a response, so you should be getting one soon to confirm as well!! icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    cat6cat6 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all,

Long time lurker finally taking the plunge. I would love a referral.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I'm not sure if it makes a difference - but I plan on attending WGU Indiana.
  • Options
    CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    cat6 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Long time lurker finally taking the plunge. I would love a referral.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I'm not sure if it makes a difference - but I plan on attending WGU Indiana.

PM me your information, and I will get you the referral.
  • Options
    cat6cat6 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    PM sent. Thank you!

Update: Received the email from WGU. :)
  • Options
    pbaker5644pbaker5644 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can someone please send me a referral for WGU?
  • Options
    echo465echo465 Banned Posts: 115
    pbaker5644 wrote: »
    Can someone please send me a referral for WGU?
    Emailed you.
  • Options
    lefneer311lefneer311 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey guys and gals! I stumbled (fortunately) upon the forum while looking to avoid the $65USD app fee @ WGU. Can anyone help me out with a referral?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Derek4716Derek4716 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Finally decided to take the plunge and try my luck at WGU. Excited about the experience. If someone can hook me up with a referral I would be very appreciative!

Thanks
    Derek
  • Options
    Sledge.Sledge. Member Posts: 109
    Derek4716 wrote: »
    Finally decided to take the plunge and try my luck at WGU. Excited about the experience. If someone can hook me up with a referral I would be very appreciative!ThanksDerek

Derek:

Email or PM me and include your first and last name, and whatever email address you would like WGU to use to contact you, and I will get the ball rolling for you.

Regards,

Sledge
    WGU Alum - BS:IT Security
    Active Certs: CCNA:Security, CompTia x 3 (Security+, Project+, A+), MCTS (70-680), CCENT, CCNA: Routing & Switching, CIW x 3 (Javascript, Database, Web Design)
  • Options
    kocherkocher Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    lefneer311 wrote: »
    Hey guys and gals! I stumbled (fortunately) upon the forum while looking to avoid the $65USD app fee @ WGU. Can anyone help me out with a referral?

Thanks!

Didn't see anyone else mention this post. PM Sent.
  • Options
    NerdyMaGeeNerdyMaGee Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi! Would anyone be willing to give me a referral? :)
  • Options
    usagent27usagent27 Member Posts: 119
    NerdyMaGee wrote: »
    Hi! Would anyone be willing to give me a referral? :)

you need a mod to enable pms and i can give you one
    WGU Progress: started 03/01/12-08/31/12
    Courses transfered: AVX1, CPV1, AGC1, BBC1, CLC1, LAE1, LUT1, QBT1, INC1, INT1, BVC1, GAC1, HHT1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1
    Courses Completed: WFV1, CWV1, MGC1,CRV1, BNC1, DEV1, CTV1, DHV1, DIV1, TPV1, RIT1, Cuv1, BOV1, KET1, CJV1, CVV1, DJV1, SBT1,QZT1, DFV1,KFT1
    Completed in one term
  • Options
    NerdyMaGeeNerdyMaGee Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    usagent27 wrote: »
    you need a mod to enable pms and i can give you one
    Thanks! I just sent you a message on Twitter.
  • Options
    usagent27usagent27 Member Posts: 119
    NerdyMaGee wrote: »
    Thanks! I just sent you a message on Twitter.

just sent you a pm :)
    WGU Progress: started 03/01/12-08/31/12
    Courses transfered: AVX1, CPV1, AGC1, BBC1, CLC1, LAE1, LUT1, QBT1, INC1, INT1, BVC1, GAC1, HHT1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1
    Courses Completed: WFV1, CWV1, MGC1,CRV1, BNC1, DEV1, CTV1, DHV1, DIV1, TPV1, RIT1, Cuv1, BOV1, KET1, CJV1, CVV1, DJV1, SBT1,QZT1, DFV1,KFT1
    Completed in one term
  • Options
    amcnowamcnow Member Posts: 215 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hello. As you can already tell, I just signed up today. I, unfortunately, paid the application fee before I learned of the refer-a-friend program. My enrollment counselor tells me I can have that fee refunded by participating in the program.

Knowing I've yet to reach the 10 post threshold, I enabled the receiving of PMs from other members. Is anyone willing to provide me with a referral?
    WGU - Master of Science, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
    Completed: JIT2, TFT2, VLT2, C701, C702, C706, C700, FXT2
    In Progress: C688
    Remaining: LQT2
    Aristotle wrote:
    For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.
  • Options
    amcnow wrote: »
    Hello. As you can already tell, I just signed up today. I, unfortunately, paid the application fee before I learned of the refer-a-friend program. My enrollment counselor tells me I can have that fee refunded by participating in the program.

Knowing I've yet to reach the 10 post threshold, I enabled the receiving of PMs from other members. Is anyone willing to provide me with a referral?

Sure. I'll send you an email now
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    amcnowamcnow Member Posts: 215 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks icon_cool.gif
    WGU - Master of Science, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
    Completed: JIT2, TFT2, VLT2, C701, C702, C706, C700, FXT2
    In Progress: C688
    Remaining: LQT2
    Aristotle wrote:
    For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.
  • Options
    shannonqshannonq Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello-
    I am also looking for a referral for an affiliate code. I am hopingto transfer to WGU because it is just too expensive at my current school. Is there anyone who can help? Thank you so much.
  • Options
    kocherkocher Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    shannonq wrote: »
    Hello-
    I am also looking for a referral for an affiliate code. I am hopingto transfer to WGU because it is just too expensive at my current school. Is there anyone who can help? Thank you so much.

Hi Shannonq,
    Your pms are currently not enabled. Please click on my user name and use the send email feature. Include your first name, last name, as well as the email address you would like WGU to contact you at and I can get a referral sent.
  • Options
    MomoftwoMomoftwo Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello, I need help with a referral to waive the $65 application fee. I just need a cheaper option to get back to school and WGU seems to be the best option given the prices they offer.

Could anyone help me out?

I don't have enough posts so I can't send or receive a PM yet, however, I do have the option to receive emails from other members.

Thank you so much for your help!