Options

WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• Options
    TheOutlawTheOutlaw Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nope - no email option is visible in the dropdown on your name, just a few "view" options

ENABLED PM
  • Options
    Sledge.Sledge. Member Posts: 109
    TheOutlaw wrote: »
    Nope - no email option is visible in the dropdown on your name, just a few "view" options
    You may have to contact a mod to open up your email/PM privileges.
    WGU Alum - BS:IT Security
    Active Certs: CCNA:Security, CompTia x 3 (Security+, Project+, A+), MCTS (70-680), CCENT, CCNA: Routing & Switching, CIW x 3 (Javascript, Database, Web Design)
  • Options
    a.a.!4lifea.a.!4life Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Greetings, may I request a referral from a fellow member to save the $65 app fee? I'm in the process of enrolling to the WGU BS in Information Technology, Databases Emphasis.

ENABLED PM
  • Options
    a.a.!4life wrote: »
    Greetings, may I request a referral from a fellow member to save the $65 app fee? I'm
    in the process of enrolling to the WGU BS in Information Technology, Databases Emphasis.

ENABLED PM

Email sent.
    Active Certs: CCNA:Security, CompTia x 3 (Security+, Project+, A+), MCTS (70-680), CCENT, CCNA: Routing & Switching, CIW x 3 (Javascript, Database, Web Design)
  • Options
    highdensityhighdensity Member Posts: 2 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks Sledge.! email returned!

Sledge. wrote: »
    Gotcha covered - just email me through my profile, let me know your first & last name, and which email address you would like WGU to contact you at, and we'll get the ball rolling.

Regards,

Sledge

ETA: Email sent as well.
  • Options
    a.a.!4lifea.a.!4life Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Email sent.
    Thanks Sledge, I sent you a PM.
  • Options
    SamhainMulderSamhainMulder Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm applying for admission to further my IT Security career, would someone please send me a referral? Thanks!
  • Options
    demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    I'm applying for admission to further my IT Security career, would someone please send me a referral? Thanks!
    check your pms
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • Options
    angjen0816angjen0816 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I am wanting to transfer to WGU from a community college, majoring in IT - Security. If someone could PM me about the referral process I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks :)
  • Options
    angjen0816 wrote: »
    Hi, I am wanting to transfer to WGU from a community college, majoring in IT - Security. If someone could PM me about the referral process I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks :)

As soon as the Webmaster enables PMs for you, shoot me a quick PM or Email, and I would be happy to help.

Regards,

Sledge.
  • Options
    angjen0816angjen0816 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Sledge, will do.

[Enabled PM]
  • Options
    jimilaruejimilarue Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Refer a Friend please....... [Enabled PM]

I've been in IT for 12 years working at a energy company that generally provides electric.
  • Options
    CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    jimilarue wrote: »
    Refer a Friend please....... [Enabled PM]

I've been in IT for 12 years working at a energy company that generally provides electric.

PM me your name and email address.
  • Options
    PM me your name and email address.
    lol i just sent him a pm asking for the same stuff
  • Options
    xXClockworkxXClockwork Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am planning to enroll in WGU. Would someone kindly send me a referral? Thank you.
  • Options
    I am planning to enroll in WGU. Would someone kindly send me a referral? Thank you.
    Pm me your full name and email
  • Options
    xXClockworkxXClockwork Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You may have to contact a mod to open up your email/PM privileges.
    I believe I may need this. I am also only getting a few options in the drop down menu.

[Enabled PM]
  • Options
    night20night20 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'd like to apply to WGU. I'd very much appreciate a referral.

[PM-able]
  • Options
    night20 wrote: »
    I'd like to apply to WGU. I'd very much appreciate a referral.

[PM-able]

PM sent.
  • Options
    RouteThisWayRouteThisWay Member Posts: 514
    Well, I am going to take the dive as well. I finished my Associates in Aug of 2008 and got my A+/Net+ around the same time- I would hate to lose any opportunity to xfer in history before it expires.

Thanks guys.
    "Vision is not enough; it must be combined with venture." ~ Vaclav Havel
  • Options
    Well, I am going to take the dive as well. I finished my Associates in Aug of 2008 and got my A+/Net+ around the same time- I would hate to lose any opportunity to xfer in history before it expires.

Thanks guys.
    pm me your full name and email addy
  • Options
    dmac17dmac17 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Been poking around here looking at the responses about WGU. I requested info from them already a few months ago. I was not liking the app fee not being sure it was for me ect... However I think I am ready to get to it.. If someone can still refer me that would be awesome. If not I can deal with the cost im sure. I obviously cannot PM just yet.. So maybe a mod can hook me up. Thanks :DDavid
  • Options
    dmac17 wrote: »
    Been poking around here looking at the responses about WGU. I requested info from them already a few months ago. I was not liking the app fee not being sure it was for me ect... However I think I am ready to get to it.. If someone can still refer me that would be awesome. If not I can deal with the cost im sure. I obviously cannot PM just yet.. So maybe a mod can hook me up.

David
    once ya get pms just pm me your full name and email
  • Options
    KPLCKPLC Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I've read lots of good things about WGU. So, I'll be applying soon. Anyone willing to give a referral?
  • Options
    CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    KPLC wrote: »
    I've read lots of good things about WGU. So, I'll be applying soon. Anyone willing to give a referral?

PM me your name and email address, and I gan give you a referral.
  • Options
    sam12587sam12587 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, after doing some reading here & else where I've started the process to get rolling @ WGU. Going to be doing a BS in network design. Could anyone please give me a referral?

I think my login here is too new for PM so please email me & I can respond back w/ the necessary data...
  • Options
    otterhaiotterhai Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is anyone still giving recommendations? I'm considering the Master's in Info Assurance.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    sam12587 wrote: »
    Hi, after doing some reading here & else where I've started the process to get rolling @ WGU. Going to be doing a BS in network design. Could anyone please give me a referral?

I just sent you an email for referral.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    otterhai wrote: »
    Is anyone still giving recommendations? I'm considering the Master's in Info Assurance.

Just sent you a PM for WGU referral.
  • Options
    lcpalmer89lcpalmer89 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello all! I'm new to this site, and after a bad experience with a certain for-profit school that will not be named, I'm trying to get my life back on track. I've always wanted to be a teacher, and WGU looks like the perfect place for me to get the education I need to do so. If Anyone is still giving out referrals, I would greatly appreciate it.

-Lori