WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• labrack2401labrack2401 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Could I get I referral code? I am trying to submit my application ASAP, I can't find out how to PM on this forum...

thanks
  • efrippefripp Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ditto on problems PM'ing as a newly registered user. I have tried to fulfill requirements to allow PM'ing, but it doesn't work still. Any help is appreciated.
  • Need a JobNeed a Job Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone needing a referral can pm or email me their first and last name and email.
  • JazzyJayJazzyJay Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If anyone would be so kind as to send me a referral as well, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much! PM me and I will send my email.
  • efrippefripp Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Still unable to PM. Please PM me so I can give you my information for referral. Thanks!
  • techgeek12techgeek12 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am wanting to apply. Can someone please generate a code for me!? I would greatly appreciate it!!!
  • labrack2401labrack2401 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

I would appreciate a referral ASAP so I can get going with the admissions counseling and such.

Thank,
    James
  • IceTrAiNIceTrAiN Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

I've enabled my settings to receive PMs. If someone would be able to provide me with a referral, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
  • dragonshizdragonshiz Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Anyone needing a referral can hit me up on PM and I will get them one. Just need first name, last name and email in pm. Thanks!
    WGU - B.S. Information Technology
    Goals for 2013: Complete B.S. Information Technology from WGU (Completed! Graduated August 2013), CCNA (in progress)
  • spoonsslickspoonsslick Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    IceTrAiN wrote: »
    Hello,

I've enabled my settings to receive PMs. If someone would be able to provide me with a referral, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
    pm sent
    Hello,

I would appreciate a referral ASAP so I can get going with the admissions counseling and such.

Thank,
    James

pm sent
    techgeek12 wrote: »
    I am wanting to apply. Can someone please generate a code for me!? I would greatly appreciate it!!!
    pm sent
    efripp wrote: »
    Still unable to PM. Please PM me so I can give you my information for referral. Thanks!
    pm sent
  • BobbyDCBobbyDC Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Looking for a referral code. Thanks!
  • Tsmith128Tsmith128 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi I am very new to the thread and would love a referral. Thank you
  • tenstars8tenstars8 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Applying to WGU, would love to have a refferal Code. Thank you
  • 1hopey1hopey Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Cicon_wink.gifan someone assist me with WGU Special Affiliate Code?
  • raestevensonraestevenson Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am applying to WGU and have seen many post regarding the Special affiliate code...are there any others that are willing to help with referring a friend and getting the code...
  • raestevensonraestevenson Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Would really like NOT to have to pay the $65 for WGU application...could someone refer me please?
  • Tsmith128Tsmith128 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am a real person please allow me to pm thankyou
  • Mahri7Mahri7 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would love to get a referral code! Thank you!
  • jmarilyn713jmarilyn713 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If someone could email me that would be very much appreciated! :)

Also if someone could explain to me what I do with the referral after/if I get one to get my application fee waived, that would be great, too. I read something online about it but it didn't make much sense. Please & thanks :)
    PM's sent to BobbyDC and Tsmith128.
    1hopey, raestevenson, mahri7, jmarilyn713 I was not able to PM and I believe there are instructions at the beginning of this thread on how to enable this.

Thanks!
    Goals for 2013: Complete B.S. Information Technology from WGU (Completed! Graduated August 2013), CCNA (in progress)
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    dragonshiz wrote: »
    1hopey, raestevenson, mahri7, jmarilyn713 I was not able to PM and I believe there are instructions at the beginning of this thread on how to enable this.
    icon_thumright.gif Enabled PMs for the above.
    PMs sent to raestevenson, mahri7, jmarilyn713, however, it still wasn't working for 1hopey. Thanks!
  • Joedoc164Joedoc164 Member Posts: 16 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would appreciate a referral code if anyone could send me one. Also could someone explain how much experience i have to document if i don't have any certs and my current job isn't in the IT field? Thanks in advance.
    Bachelors of Science: Information Technology
    Transferred: AGC1, BBC1, LAE1, QBT1, LUT1, GAC1, HHT1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1 BVC1, CLC1, DHV1
    Completed: WFV1, AXV1, CPV1, DFV1, MGC1, CTV1, CUV1, BOV1, BNC1 RIT1, TPV1, COV1, CJV1, C169, C480, C436, C435, C697, C698 :cheers:
    To Be Completed:
    In Progress:

Dragonshiz I believe I pm'ed you back but I'm on my phone so not sure if it worked correctly. Just let me know if you didndidngw
    Lol that was supposed to say if you didn't get it... My phone was being crazy for a second.
    jmarilyn713, got your pm and responded icon_smile.gif
    I got the code but when I try to use it, it says it's invalid or expired :/