WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    erpadmin wrote: »
    No worries, friend. If someone hasn't referred you before 11/2011, you can PM me. But this thread is pretty good at getting responses for a referral. I just want to give others a chance who have yet to receive the $50 card (as well as yourself when you complete EWB (WGU's orientation class that's about 5-8 hours...).

It would be fitting if i got a referral from you. It was actually your signature that made me Google WGU in the first place, and the scholarship was just icing on the cake. But I`ll be sure to pass it forward when the time comes.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• cleanwithitcleanwithit Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hello, all. I have recently graduated with my Associates Degree in Network Administration I got a job at Geek Squad City in Louisville, KY repairing desktop computers. But, I plan on putting in my two weeks soon, so I can focus on getting my degree at WGU! Pretty excited about it. I plan on either doing the B.S in Security or Network Admin.

I was just wondering if anybody has the special affiliate code to waive the fee for the application? Or, can someone refer me?
    A+, Network +, Linux +, MCP, MCTS, CCENT

A.S Network Administration
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    It would be fitting if i got a referral from you. It was actually your signature that made me Google WGU in the first place, and the scholarship was just icing on the cake. But I`ll be sure to pass it forward when the time comes.

Wow...I did send you a PM, then, as I can't refuse a request like that.

WGU was definitely something I spent a couple of months looking at before I pulled the trigger. Had it not been for TE and the online degree review sites, I wouldn't have bothered. A real school that can be done within 1.5-2 years thanks to prior credit and certs (anywhere else would have taken 3-5 years...for a bachelor's to boot because I could have only done part-time). I actually have hope it'll be done this time. :)

I'm humbled that just as I was helped along the process, I'm able to do the same.
  • chris9304chris9304 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i need one as well in the process of filling mine out now
  • novovictusnovovictus Member Posts: 192
    chris9304 wrote: »
    i need one as well in the process of filling mine out now

Sent email, let me know that you got it!
    Working on: Doctor of Information Technology Information Assurance and Security @ Capella
  • TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    erpadmin wrote: »
    Wow...I did send you a PM, then, as I can't refuse a request like that.

WGU was definitely something I spent a couple of months looking at before I pulled the trigger. Had it not been for TE and the online degree review sites, I wouldn't have bothered. A real school that can be done within 1.5-2 years thanks to prior credit and certs (anywhere else would have taken 3-5 years...for a bachelor's to boot because I could have only done part-time). I actually have hope it'll be done this time. :)

I'm humbled that just as I was helped along the process, I'm able to do the same.

Cycle of life tovarisch, cycle of life:D
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• cosmoverncosmovern Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

I'm looking for a referral as well. Any takers? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
  • nbkriplnbkripl Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    cosmovern wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for a referral as well. Any takers? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
    Sent you a PM. Hit me back up and Ill get you the info you need for the form.

Thanks
  • michaelcoxmichaelcox Member Posts: 105
    can I get a referral?

Courses Completed at WGU ( 8 ):
    Term 1 (April 2011): EWB2, WSV1, BRV1, BSV1 | Term 2 (October 2011): LET1, ORC1 | Term 3 (April 2012): MGC1, TPV1
    Courses Required Graduate WGU with BS - IT: SEC ( 8 ):
    BOV1, KET1, WDV1, KFT1, ABV1, TWA1, BLV1, CPW4
  • -Foxer--Foxer- Member Posts: 151
    michaelcox wrote: »
    can I get a referral?

I can give you one. PM sent.

EDIT: I spoke too soon. I can't PM you. I guess you'll have to PM me and we can figure it out.
    -Foxer- wrote: »
    I can give you one. PM sent.

EDIT: I spoke too soon. I can't PM you. I guess you'll have to PM me and we can figure it out.

When I try to do a PM, it tells me: you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Term 1 (April 2011): EWB2, WSV1, BRV1, BSV1 | Term 2 (October 2011): LET1, ORC1 | Term 3 (April 2012): MGC1, TPV1
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    You need a certain amount of activity before you can send/receive PMs (or request it by mailing me). I enabled it manually for you so it should work now.
    Webmaster wrote: »
    You need a certain amount of activity before you can send/receive PMs (or request it by mailing me). I enabled it manually for you so it should work now.

thanks.

• mikecoyne83mikecoyne83 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

I am looking for a referral. Hopefully going to start courses in February if I can get everything done in time.

Thanks
  • crip1087crip1087 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

I am currently looking for a referral. Thanks :)
  • nbkriplnbkripl Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    crip1087 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am currently looking for a referral. Thanks :)

Just sent you a PM, hit me back and Ill send you my info for the referral.icon_thumright.gif
  • HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I would love a referral. Found out that my states WIA will cover the cost so want to get this ball rolling now. Thanks.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
    So no one able to help me out with a referral?
  • billharris224billharris224 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am currently unemployed and therefore broke. Without a referral I won't be able to apply.

I love WGU (have taken classes years ago), and am eager to go back.

Would someone please refer me by sending me an e-mail with the information needed? It would really help me in this time of financial difficulty.

Thanks so much!
    Bill
    [email protected]
  • IRONMONKUSIRONMONKUS Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    For those that still need referrals, send me an email [email protected] and I'll send you my information for a referral to WGU.

I'll edit this with the names that I have referred.

I sent info for referrals to:

- crip1087 (not sure if nbkripl hooked you up or not? If he/she did, put in his/her information in.)
    - hypntick
    - billharris224
  • apexgtpapexgtp Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What am I missing here? I'm curious on why people need referrals? Do they not let people in easily?
    apexgtp wrote: »
    What am I missing here? I'm curious on why people need referrals? Do they not let people in easily?

The referral waives the $65 application fee. :D

edit: Sent you an email Ironmonkus.
  • sohmasohma Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can I get a referral please? It would be most appreciated.

:)
  • AbbykatesmomAbbykatesmom Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    please email a referral code at abbykatesmom @ g mail dot.com:)
  • citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    sohma wrote: »
    Can I get a referral please? It would be most appreciated.

:)
    please email a referral code at abbykatesmom @ g mail dot.com:)

I sent you both an email. It is not a referral code but a webform that needs filled out. See my email for details.
  • sohmasohma Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you, that was most generous! :)
    sohma wrote: »
    Thank you, that was most generous! :)

No problem. Just paying it forward, I too got referred.
  • phonetic.manphonetic.man Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I spoke to an enrollment counselor today. I'm really excited now (going for the BS Security track).

Could someone hook me up with a referral?
    Currently studying: Backup Academy, CWNA, MCSA:08, iBoss ISCP
    I spoke to an enrollment counselor today. I'm really excited now (going for the BS Security track).

Could someone hook me up with a referral?

Just sent you an email with the info needed. Good luck!
  • ccjordan18ccjordan18 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello everyone!

I'm new to techexams.net and am also looking to get get a referral for the application process at WGU. If anyone would be willing I would very much appreciate of your assistance.

Thank you