WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• destini99destini99 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would absolutely looooove a referral, please help a struggling student out..... icon_wink.gif
  • a735263a735263 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi everyone. Been lurking around Tech Exams for a while. Going to jump into the WGU program. Anyone have a referral code for me? Thank you much!
  • curtis_rosscurtis_ross Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am new to the forum, plan on staying for a while. I am going to be applying at WGU in the next week and would love to get a referral if possible.

So far, love this forum and the amazing amount of information!
    WGU | Bachelor of Science, Information Technology
    Done - BBC1, CLC1, AXV1, CPV1, QBT1, LUT1, WFV1, AGC1, LAE1, CUV1, INC1, INT1
    Working on -
    Needed - DFV1, BVC1, GAC1, HHT1, DHV1, DIV1, CWV1, CRV1, QLT1, DEV1, CTV1, DJV1, BOV1, BNC1, IWC1, IWT1, KET1, CVV1, MGC1, RIT1, CJV1, KFT1, TPV1, SBT1, QZT1
  • graybadgergraybadger Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello.
    I would appreciate a referral for WGU, please.
    Thank you.
  • Kati06jKati06j Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    could i get a referral too please
  • Jlangs7Jlangs7 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    can you refer me 2?
  • pcano741pcano741 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am interested in becoming a WGU alumni. I would greatly appreciate a referral code. I'm going for the bachelors in business management. Thanks in advance!
  • datschmodatschmo Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Starting WGU after first of year..would appreciate a referral as well. Thanks!

Enabled PM's..thanks again.
  • dan316dan316 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Applying for WGU and would love to receive a referral code!
  • lbruce5lbruce5 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can someone please help me out with a referral codefor WGU. I so appreciate it. Thanks
  • jojosmama09jojosmama09 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Could someone pleas help me out with a referral to WGU. I'm a single mom, and $65 is just a bit too steep for me. Please and thank you ahead of time! icon_smile.gif
  • a735263a735263 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is anyone still getting referral codes for WGU? Hoping to get up and running with WGU as soon as possible. Checked my message settings, and they are correct. Still looking for a referral code. If anyone can help me out that'd be much appreciated. Thanks! :)
  • magz23magz23 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looking to start working on advanced degree in the next month and would love a Refer a friend code:D
  • nat4musicnat4music Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is there anyone that would be willing to send me a referral to WGU to waive the application fee? I plan on getting student loans to cover going to WGU however I don't have the money up front to pay that fee right now. Any help would be very very appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Nathan
  • mya1179mya1179 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wanting a referral code for WGU so I can start ASAP! HELP!!!!
  • vanquish23vanquish23 Member Posts: 224
    I have decided to give WGU a try and should be starting in a few weeks. I can provide my resume and contacts if needed. Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks I have recieved one!
    He who SYNs is of the devil, for the devil has SYN'ed and ACK'ed from the beginning. For this purpose, that the ACK might destroy the works of the devil.
  • tmhinttmhint Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If someone would be willing to help me with a code for WGU I would greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
  • curtis_rosscurtis_ross Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am going to be applying tomorrow, is there anyone who is willing to give me a referral? Not the end of the world, but 65 bucks is 65 bucks.
    I am new to the forum, plan on staying for a while. I am going to be applying at WGU in the next week and would love to get a referral if possible.

So far, love this forum and the amazing amount of information!

Got my code & applied!. Thanks Kiawna!
    WGU | Bachelor of Science, Information Technology
    Done - BBC1, CLC1, AXV1, CPV1, QBT1, LUT1, WFV1, AGC1, LAE1, CUV1, INC1, INT1
    Working on -
    Needed - DFV1, BVC1, GAC1, HHT1, DHV1, DIV1, CWV1, CRV1, QLT1, DEV1, CTV1, DJV1, BOV1, BNC1, IWC1, IWT1, KET1, CVV1, MGC1, RIT1, CJV1, KFT1, TPV1, SBT1, QZT1
  • hostingbadgerhostingbadger Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am hoping there are still some willing to help with a referral. It would be very appreciated!
  • xtopherxtopher Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm in the process of applying at WGU and would appreciate a referral as well. Thanks!
  • Zone_viiiZone_viii Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Trying for an HR degree at WGU, would someone be interested in referring me?
  • hostingbadgerhostingbadger Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    No longer needed. It seems they waive the fee for veterans.
  • Princessh1977Princessh1977 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello, I was hoping someone would be willing to refer me to WGU so I could get the application fee waived. I am trying to pursue a master's in math education 5-12. I have enabled the ability for you to email me.

Look forward to hearing from someone!

Thank you causan for the referral!
  • Princessh1977Princessh1977 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote: »
    icon_thumright.gif Enabled PMs for the above.

Hello, I am a real person and do not intend on spamming anyone. Please enable my pm ability.

Thank You!
  • watarfallswatarfalls Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    redacted

Got a code.
  • pcano741pcano741 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Still need/would appreciate a code. If anyone has one, please refer me :)
  • tlynchtlynch Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is there anyone willing to give me a referral please?
  • SKasinger37SKasinger37 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I am currently applying to WGU and was wondering if anyone can help me out by referring me to waive the application fee?
    Thanks Kindly, Sarah
  • SKasinger37SKasinger37 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If your not busy, would you mind sending me a referral code. Greatly appreciated.
  • MataviMatavi Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Like everyone else in this thread, if anyone is able to refer me it would be much appreciated. Looking to start my Bachelor's in IT.
    WGU IT - Software
    Start date: 1/1/13