WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• andre81andre81 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello all, I am finally at that point where it's time to bang out the bachelors in 2 semesters! Just need a friendly nod from one of our fellow members. Thank you in advance for the referral! Have a great day!
  • lamha88lamha88 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all, I also would like a referral. Thanks in advance!
  • Shaun_LMShaun_LM Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am also interested in attending WGU and would like to be referred please.

Shaun LM
  • BainBain Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am also looking for a referral.
    Please send me a PM if you wouldn't mind sending me a referral.
    I would appreciate it!
  • hookuihookui Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi

I would like to apply to WGU in the next few days and wondered if someone would like to refer me. Someone offered but I can't seem to reply to him via private message, so I'm still wondering if someone would like to refer me. Send me an email if you are able to. Thanks!
  • ADandridgeADandridge Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am looking for a referral also, can anyone help me out? I am looking to do it today and finish up this process to start school IMMEDIATELY
  • DoitsuDoitsu Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm going to ask again since I didn't get one. Would anyone be able to give me a referral for a WGU application. I am interested in getting started on my degree soon. Thanks so much.
  • ADandridgeADandridge Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Are there any other ways to get a referral code? Last year when I was contemplating school WGU had a code you could use... NHRA or something like that, and I tried that but it doesn't really work now. I was "informed" that I needed a student already attending the school give me an affiliate code. I am thinking there may be another way or hopefully someone will contact me. I know WGU starts at the beginning of each month and I am trying to start IMMEDIATELY.
  • heathernicoleheathernicole Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i also need a affilates code for the wgu application any help would be greatly appreciated
  • cricketcartercricketcarter Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Please respond to this thread or tweet me if you can fill out the refer-a-friend form so that I can have the admissions fee waived for entrance into West Governors University. Thanks. This is the link to the form
    http://www.wgu.edu/referfriend
  • jeremy504jeremy504 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Could I get a referral?

Thanks
  • rlbwalkerrlbwalker Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

I am new. I have completed the application up to the point of paying for the fee. I would love to get a referral. Please PM so that I can get you the Amazon gift certificate. I would like to finish the application process this week, so the sooner the better.
    I am looking to fill out the referral form to have the admission fee waived at WGU also. Can anyone please give me their info? You must be a past or present student from WGU. Please message me on here or twitter: https://twitter.com/cricketcarter Thanks !!!
  • jeremy504jeremy504 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can I have a referral?
  • PurpleITPurpleIT Member Posts: 327
    Like everyone else around here, I am looking for a referral. Any help is appreciated.
    WGU - BS IT: ND&M | Start Date: 12/1/12, End Date 5/7/2013
    What next, what next...
  • llyttlellyttle Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    PurpleIT- I can give you a referral for Western Governors U. The website says: Please provide information about the person you are referring. This information is needed to send them instructions on how they can receive the $65 application fee waiver. All I need is your first and last name and your email.
    Just let me know!
    Johnson City girl needs WGU refferal
    I am near Knoxville in Johnson City. I grew up in Knoxville, but moved to JC in 1990.
    . i am hoping to get a referal to WGU so I can finished my bachelors degree in elementary education.
  • catdog2catdog2 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello I would like to get a referral. Would someone on this post like to help me out. I am going to apply now and start in Dec.
  • catdog2catdog2 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hello I would love a referral as well. How can I private message you my email?
  • PurpleITPurpleIT Member Posts: 327
    llyttle wrote: »
    PurpleIT- I can give you a referral for Western Governors U. The website says: Please provide information about the person you are referring. This information is needed to send them instructions on how they can receive the $65 application fee waiver. All I need is your first and last name and your email.
    Just let me know!

Someone already took care of me, but thanks for the offer!
    WGU - BS IT: ND&M | Start Date: 12/1/12, End Date 5/7/2013
    What next, what next...
  • brobertsbroberts Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Would anyone be able to assist with a referral please? :)
  • ajones6030ajones6030 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi there! Like most others here, I'm looking for a referral. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • ajones6030ajones6030 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @stephanihouser

go to your profile and enable emails from members + make sure your provide an email address in your profile. Otherwise we can't contact you :)

paulgswanson, will you provide me with a referral code please?
  • melbellemelbelle Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I recently applied to WGU and I stopped at the payment tab. I was wondering if anyone could refer me so that my application fee could be waived?
  • hookuihookui Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you so much paulgswanson for your prompt reply and referral!!!!
  • adamhughes91adamhughes91 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello, my name is Adam Hughes. I have recently applied to WGU and I was looking for someone that could help by giving me a referral to waive the $65 fee. This would really help out and I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks a ton!
  • mmcdonald54321mmcdonald54321 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I can refer anyone who would like. Just private message me your first and last name and e-mail. I'm Returning the favor of someone helping me on this site. Been going to WGU since september and love it so far!
  • ClarkeMoyerClarkeMoyer Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hello all,

I am a graduate of the BS-IT and MBA-ITM programs with WGU. I have referred dozens of people to the programs and I would love to refer you to the programs as well. Please contact me by PM, E-mail, or my website WGU Referral Program - Clarke Moyer | Clarke Moyer

Thank you,

Clarke Moyer
  • anjie143anjie143 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I really need a referral. Please email me if you can help. :)
  • cefieldercefielder Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am interested in getting a referral please. My PMs are on. Thanks so much in advance.