Options

WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• Options
    fuzion2k3fuzion2k3 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Oops I guess my profile wasn't set to accept emails from other users. Now it is, could someone please send the referrel? Thanks!
  • Options
    collegegurl2012collegegurl2012 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Happy 2013 everybody! I have heard great things about WGU's IT programs.

I would like to attend. Can someone please provide me with a referral code. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
  • Options
    forza_romaforza_roma Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can someone please send me referral. Need to apply before next week so I can start WGU for the month of February. Thank you!!!!
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    PMs sent
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    dmiles81dmiles81 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I am looking for a referral. Thank you!
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    PM sent
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    thrivingangelthrivingangel Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello everyone/anyone.

Happy New Year!

I would very much appreciate a referral for my application to WGU as well, if someone would be so kind.

Thank you!

At present I cannot enable PM's, but I emailed an administrator.
  • Options
    NickFoltzNickFoltz Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you need a referral for your WGU application send me an email and I'll send you one.

Nick
  • Options
    How would I go about emailing you? I checked to see if I can email through your profile. Feel free to email me as well. Thanks
  • Options
    Betheone22Betheone22 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Still in need of a referral. Can someone help me please?
  • Options
    MSP-ITMSP-IT Member Posts: 752 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Betheone22 wrote: »
    Still in need of a referral. Can someone help me please?

I just emailed you.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Submitted my application. Willing to return the favor to anyone in the future.
  • Options
    Djones88Djones88 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm in need of a code as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! :)
  • Options
    Djones88Djones88 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey I am wanting someone to refer me!
  • Options
    whoosenickwhoosenick Member Posts: 6 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Need your name and email to process the referral.

Nick
  • Options
    PhatalityPhatality Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Very interested in WGU would love to get a referral code if anyone has one available ( registered newby ).

Jake
  • Options
    You can email or pm me from my profile to give me your contact info to put into the referral.

Nick
  • Options
    PhatalityPhatality Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sent and thank you :)
  • Options
    sratclisratcli Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

I am looking for a referral, hoping to start around March/April

Thank you!
  • Options
    crypticgeekcrypticgeek Member Posts: 66 ■■■□□□□□□□
    sratcli wrote: »
    Hello,

I am looking for a referral, hoping to start around March/April

Thank you!

PM sent.
  • Options
    timdog335timdog335 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Going to start March 1st, BS IT Security. Anyone have a referral they'd like to pass on?

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    timdog335 wrote: »
    Going to start March 1st, BS IT Security. Anyone have a referral they'd like to pass on?

Thanks in advance

You'll need to enable PMs or other members to email you so we can get in touch with you. Instructions are on the first page of this thread.
  • Options
    GREAGIRL wrote: »
    Exact text from referral page:

Give a Gift – Get a Gift

The WGU Refer-A-Friend Program

Refer Your Friend in December and WGU Will Donate to the American Red Cross - Deadline Extended to January 7th!

WGU_graduates_0.jpgDo you know someone who is interested in earning a high-quality, accredited bachelor’s or master’s degree online? If so, complete this form and we’ll send both of you a special thank you gift and donate $10 to the American Red Cross.
    Here’s how it works:

STEP 1: Complete the referral form below and we’ll send your friend an email inviting them to complete the referral acceptance form.
    STEP 2: Your friend completes the referral acceptance form. When they complete the form we will verify their eligibility. If eligible:
    • We’ll waive your friend’s application fee (a $65 savings) when they apply for admission.
    • We’ll send you a gift code good toward the purchase of merchandise in the online student store.
    • We’ll donate $10 to the American Red Cross.
    You can refer as many friends as you like, and for every eligible friend you refer, we’ll waive their $65 application fee and donate $10 to the American Red Cross. You can only receive a total of four gift codes per calendar year good toward merchandise of your choice at the online student store. When your friend completes the acceptance form, you will receive a confirmation email.
    NOTE: In order for you and your friend to receive the gift award, your friend must complete the referral acceptance form. Only current, matriculated students and alumni of WGU are eligible to make referrals. To be eligible, referred friends must be requesting information about WGU for the first time (and have no prior record of inquiry). Eligibility will be verified.

Link is here: https://www.wgu.edu/referfriend

Looks like the counselor in question was just ahead of the change. They updated the refer a friend website to show only a $40 discount now.
    • We’ll give your friend a discounted application fee of $25 (a $40 savings) when they apply for admission.
    • We’ll send you a gift code good toward the purchase of merchandise in the online student store.
    You can refer as many friends as you like, and for every eligible friend you refer, we’ll waive $40 off their application fee. You can receive a total of four gift codes per calendar year good toward merchandise of your choice at the online student store. When your friend completes the acceptance form, you will receive a confirmation email.

• Options
      Hmm...thought I had done that when I registered....just fixed it again
    • Options
      Got a referral code, thanks!
    • Options
      pariairepariaire Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
      Hi everyone! I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out with a referral so that I can get my journey at WGU started. Hopefully I will get the opportunity to return the favor! Thanks. I don't have 10 posts so I cant receive PMs but the email option is open. Again, thank you!
    • Options
      fcar28fcar28 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
      Can someone please help me with the referral? I really want to start classes and qualify for finacial aid, but I do not have the $65 app fee.

Thanks!!!
    • Options
      GeminiflipsterGeminiflipster Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
      Good evening all
      I am in process of applying to WGU. Could someone please assist me with the refer a friend program? It would be greatly appreciated and I would make sure to play it forward.
    • Options
      kaysong0709kaysong0709 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
      Hi. I am applying for western governors university and came across the refer a friend deal which will give me a application fee waiver. I would really appreciate it if anyone give me a help. My email is open not pm yet in case you need to reach me for referral info. Happy New Year