Options

WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• Options
    thall860thall860 Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Cat- go ahead and email or PM me. Cant to you as new member. I will get it going ASAP
    Had all of my WGU courses but too much to keep up on. I am working at it, will let you know when finished.
  • Options
    dmuscatodmuscato Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Mande22 Im not sure how to pm i do need a referral though .
  • Options
    dmuscato- click on a user with more than 10 posts and you will see the option to private message. I would need your first and last name and email address to fill out the referral.
    Had all of my WGU courses but too much to keep up on. I am working at it, will let you know when finished.
  • Options
    catrisecatrise Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Okay, I am having issues pm'ing you. I don't see the option to do so on any profile. Is it because I am new?
  • Options
    Rachel3111986Rachel3111986 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Will someone please be willing to give me a referral?
  • Options
    Dano_TexasDano_Texas Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello all. I am wanting to apply to WGU and was hoping someone could provide a referral.

Much thanks

Dan
  • Options
    cyrus89cyrus89 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello my Name is Rich and i am a Father of two young boys. I am looking to apply to WGU for an IT Security BA and could really use a referral to get started. I am looking to finish my education and get steadily employed for myself and my family. Than you for taking the time to read this!

Going for: BA in IT security
  • Options
    Cyrus89 - PM sent

Dano_Texas and Rachel3111986 send me a PM with your first/last name and email and I will get one going
  • Options
    ert0021ert0021 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello! I would love if I could get a referral.
  • Options
    tmomgtmomg Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am interested in a referral code for WGU! Please PM through this site!
    Thank you!
  • Options
    NightingaleNineNightingaleNine Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm looking for a WGU referral, if anyone has one to spare! THANKS in advance!

--Nightie
  • Options
    pearsonsjppearsonsjp Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I came here looking for a WGU referral - I am 31 trying to get into the school of IT security.
    Unfortunately, I can't send anybody a PM since I haven't met the required number of posts (A problem I see most on this thread have)
    I'd greatly appreciate a referral.

Edit:

Thanks - I got the referral email - but I need to fill out the form @ wgu.edu/referfriend and it asks me for your first/last name and email (Which weren't supplied in the referral email)

Mind emailing me that info? Thanks again =)
  • Options
    Dano_TexasDano_Texas Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thall860 wrote: »
    Cyrus89 - PM sent

Dano_Texas and Rachel3111986 send me a PM with your first/last name and email and I will get one going

Thall860. Thanks for your response. I am working on getting my PM abilities unlocked. I didnt notice that I needed 10 posts to be able to PM. Will get a message to you ASAP, much thanks for the help.

Dan
  • Options
    CoolAsAFanCoolAsAFan Member Posts: 239
    Hello guys, I am in the last semester at my local community college and plan to attend WGU directly after. May I please have a referral? Thanks!
    IvyTech - AS CINS (Completed: May, 2013)
    WGU Indiana - BS IT Security
    (Started: August 1st, 2013)

Transferred: AGC1 CDP1 BVC1 CLC1 CVV1 DHV1 DJV1 GAC1 CIC1 CDC1 UBT1 IWC1 IWT1 TCP1 TJP1 TJC1 EBV1 WFV1 EUP1 EUC1 CJC1 UBC1 TBP1
    Completed: CUV1 BOV1 DRV1 DSV1 CTV1 CJV1 COV1 CQV1 CNV1 TPV1 MGC1 TXC1 TXP1 BNC1 TYP1 TYC1
    Required:
    SBT1 RGT1 RIT1
  • Options
    juanl_Ajuanl_A Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello, I intend to join wgu, referral would be excellent. Thanks in Advance
  • Options
    rlcaudill81rlcaudill81 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am starting my application with WGU and could really use the waiver. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. I can't receive PM yet but I made sure I turned email on. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    msprincess81msprincess81 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

Can I have a referral code please? Thanks very much
  • Options
    snunez889snunez889 Member Posts: 238 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi, Im excited to start my education at wgu. Would appreciate it if someone can pass me a referral.
  • Options
    YZOsorioYZOsorio Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi All,

Anyone here that still has a referral? I am looking to apply online tomorrow morning! Also, I am not sure how this works, as I signed up to this site in order to get a friend referral.

thanks,
    YZ
  • Options
    fivedollarcouchfivedollarcouch Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Time to get the ball rolling on my WGU enrollment, could anyone PM me a referral please? It'd be much appreciated

EDIT - nevermind taken care of, thanks to Iristheangel for taking care of my lack of patience.
    2013 goals (old)
    CCENT (passed) | CCNA | JNCIA-Junos | CCNA:Security | WGU Enrollment

2013 goals (new job means new focus)
    CCENT (passed) | VCP5-DV (class 1st week of april, cert by end of april) | WGU Enrollment | CCNA | MCSA:Server2k8
  • Options
    dcwhethamdcwhetham Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'll take a referral :) thanks in advance!
  • Options
    PurpleITPurpleIT Member Posts: 327
    If you don't make it easy for us to contact you (by allowing emails or PMs) we will not be able to send you referrals; please either enable emails/PMs or contact me (I need first name, last name & email address) and you will be taken care of.
    WGU - BS IT: ND&M | Start Date: 12/1/12, End Date 5/7/2013
    What next, what next...
  • Options
    afgridinghitmanafgridinghitman Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good afternoon from the west coast everyone! First post on this site, pretty exciting. I am a father of 2, and sole provider currently looking to attend WGU for their BS in IT. Can somoene gracefully provide me with a referral. Let me know if I need to unblock or allow anything to allow you to reach me or I'll be happy to reach you.

Thank you and have a blessed day folks.
  • Options
    BundimanBundiman Member Posts: 201
    I just applied today and the consolar on the phone gave me a code to waive the fee since I am prior military.
    Bachelor of Science, IT - Security Emphasis (Start Date: Apr 1st, 2013)
    Bachelor of Science, IT - Security Emphasis (Completed: Apr 25t, 2014)
  • Options
    AdiinaAdiina Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Went to fill out my application today and it prompted me for the application fee. Does anyone have a referral that they could provide me with? I truly appreciate it!
  • Options
    SplendorSplendor Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would appreciate a referral if someone is willing to help out. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Received a referral. Thanks!
  • Options
    DeeeeeDeeeee Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,
    I am trying to apply to WGU and would really, really, really appreciate a referral.

Thanks so much!
  • Options
    cmedina1cmedina1 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    need code for WGU. Would you recommend this school?
  • Options
    DEEEE PM me with your first/last name and email address and I will get you going
  • Options
    Nosreme78Nosreme78 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi All, I'm applying to WGU, and would really appreciate a referral code as well. Times are hard, and this would make a huge difference for me right now. Any assistance is appreciated. Thank you all.