Options

WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• Options
    liriklirik Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am in need of referral. PM or email me.

I have not received a code yet. Let me know asap. Thanks
  • Options
    stephanyfinneystephanyfinney Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would really like a referral to WGU in order to pursue my Bachelors Degree in Business Management. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    pm me your full name and email ill send it in for anyone
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • Options
    apaneapane Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am looking to attend WGU to pursue my degree in IT-Security and need a referral code. I just joined and have added my email address. Thanks!

-Anthony
  • Options
    danielleamcgilldanielleamcgill Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello. I'm looking to start my degree program but Have been unable to pay the application fee. Is there any one willing to help me out with a referral? Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    ktubaughktubaugh Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Sledge,

I have requested a referral but I still don't have the ability to PM/Email members directly. I enabled email messages from forum members in my profile. Are you able to contact me directly with a referral?

Thank you,

KTubaugh
  • Options
    Sledge.Sledge. Member Posts: 109
    Will do!

Regards,

Sledge
    WGU Alum - BS:IT Security
    Active Certs: CCNA:Security, CompTia x 3 (Security+, Project+, A+), MCTS (70-680), CCENT, CCNA: Routing & Switching, CIW x 3 (Javascript, Database, Web Design)
  • Options
    apane wrote: »
    I am looking to attend WGU to pursue my degree in IT-Security and need a referral code. I just joined and have added my email address. Thanks!

-Anthony

Email sent.

Folks, I do believe you can msg a mod to have Email/PMs enabled. Without a means to contact you, we can't get things rolling for you on the referral process.

My earlier statement still applies: If you need a referral, please PM/Email me your first and last name, along with an Email address that you would like WGU to use to contact you, and we will get you hooked up.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm fairly certain this applies to demonfurbie as well.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck at WGU to all those who are applying!

Regards,

Sledge
    Active Certs: CCNA:Security, CompTia x 3 (Security+, Project+, A+), MCTS (70-680), CCENT, CCNA: Routing & Switching, CIW x 3 (Javascript, Database, Web Design)
  • Options
    demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    Sledge. wrote: »
    Email sent.

Folks, I do believe you can msg a mod to have Email/PMs enabled. Without a means to contact you, we can't get things rolling for you on the referral process.

My earlier statement still applies: If you need a referral, please PM/Email me your first and last name, along with an Email address that you would like WGU to use to contact you, and we will get you hooked up.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm fairly certain this applies to demonfurbie as well.

Regards,

Sledge

yea same applies to me
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • Options
    I would really like a referral to WGU in order to pursue my Bachelors Degree in Business Management. Thanks in advance.

Gotcha covered as per our PMs.

Regards,

Sledge
  • Options
    cjrau23cjrau23 Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sledge, I am looking to pursue my B.A. in Network Administration and I was wondering if you would send me a referral as well. That would be greatly appreciated I am set up to receive email from members. Thanks a lot!
    Sledge. wrote: »
    Email sent.

Regards,

Sledge
  • Options
    cjrau23 wrote: »
    Sledge, I am looking to pursue my B.A. in Network Administration and I was wondering if you would send me a referral as well. That would be greatly appreciated I am set up to receive email from members. Thanks a lot!
    Done! :)

Regards,

Sledge
  • Options
    bs81z71bs81z71 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I also can receive email but can't PM, and need a referral to get started on my BA.
  • Options
    rpmccormickrpmccormick Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I can't figure out how apane added his email... to where? Mine email is this same user name here at gmail. Please send send me a "ping" if you can help. I will also go find a mod now and ask for PM access.

MODS: Sorry if I am breaking rules, but I assume it is ok since I only hinted at my address and did not post it. If not, please delete this (and add PM if you could be so kind). I have posted a non-request question in another sub-forum and plan to check in here often, so this is not just a hit-and-run. Thanks for this awesome site.
  • Options
    sadfjlfdo24sadfjlfdo24 Banned Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey Sledge,

I tried PM'ing a mod, but it won't let me. Can't seem to PM or Email you either.

Can you please send me a PM or Email code

Really appreciate it. Thank you.
  • Options
    wycked67wycked67 Registered Users Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am also setup to receive email but cannot PM. I am posting to get my 10, then I can PM sledge :D
  • Options
    nosoup4unosoup4u Member Posts: 365
    I know there's people send referrals but if someone needs one PM/email me also.
  • Options
    kkevin5595kkevin5595 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Like everyone else, I am looking for someone who could refer me. I am seeking an MBA in IT management. Please send me a PM and I will send you the required info, thank you
  • Options
    I also made my email available during sign-up, but I don't see it (or anyone else's) in profile. Need 10 posts to PM? I don't want to spam, but maybe I can find a few threads I could make a useful posts on. I got an email from someone looking for one, can someone with one please email me... rpmccormick... you know where (or look at my 2 posts above). Thanks.
  • Options
    Oh, and I requested PM access from an Admin using the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page... no reply yet though.
  • Options
    Oh, and I requested PM access from an Admin using the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page... no reply yet though.

Email sent, rpmccormick.

Regards,

Sledge
  • Options
    Hey Sledge,

I tried PM'ing a mod, but it won't let me. Can't seem to PM or Email you either.

Can you please send me a PM or Email code

Really appreciate it. Thank you.

Email sent, sadfjlfdo24.

kkevin5595 and wycked67, I am not yet able to Email/PM either of you. Please contact me, demonfurbie, or nosoup4u to start the referral process when you can.

Regards,

Sledge
  • Options
    razz2525razz2525 Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

I've spoken to a few enrollment counselors to get a sense of whether or not I'd qualify for the BSIT-Security program at WGU and I've decided to take the plunge and apply! I double-checked my settings and my PMs are on so thank you in advance if you can send me a referral for the application. Thanks much!
  • Options
    kkevin5595kkevin5595 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I changed the setting so that i should be able to recieve PM's now. but i am unsure how to go about sending an email. but if you could email me at my username at aol.com. thanks!
  • Options
    countolafcountolaf Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Please contact me via email; I am looking for a referral code for WGU. Thanks!

UPDATE: Replied to u033736 since they contacted me first. Thanks for the help, everyone!
  • Options
    u033736u033736 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just sent you a PM
  • Options
    nosoup4unosoup4u Member Posts: 365
    razz2525, countolaf, kkevin5595, you have mail.
  • Options
    ajunkyarddogajunkyarddog Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would also really appreciate a referral. :)
  • Options
    u033736u033736 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just sent the referral, you should hear from them shortly. Best of luck at WGU!
  • Options
    valerieobrienvalerieobrien Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can I get a referral code? valerieobrien*at*mail dot com (not gmail)

Thanks!