Options

WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• Options
    ChitownjediChitownjedi Member Posts: 578 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hey guys, I think I'm ready to get this started! If anyone has a referall code please let me know! Hopefully I can start by April 1st!

*Update* Got one guys... thanks!
  • Options
    rusorchardrusorchard Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Will someone please contact me to get an affiliate code? It would be much appreciated.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    bohackbohack Member Posts: 114
    I just got one from another source...

NetworkedMinds - http://www.youtube.com/networkedminds
    MCSA / MCSE Educational Channel
  • Options
    vayzevayze Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,I would also like an affiliate code if anyone would be kind of to give me one. I am very ready to click submit!God Bless
  • Options
    mskagrantmskagrant Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow,Everyone must be going back to school. I am also trying to waive the application fee if possible.
  • Options
    ruffhowzinruffhowzin Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I need a referral ASAP. Trying to see if I can meet deadlines to start classes in April. I just signed on and don't know how to pm you.

Thanks,
    Jason
  • Options
    wboothwbooth Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Would also love a referral. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    TKKJLTKKJL Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    We would like a referral too. Thank you.
  • Options
    hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I was going to send you one. A mod will have to enable your PM feature, so that we can send you a PM (private message) since you're relatively a new member.
  • Options
    TKKJLTKKJL Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hmm, do I need to ask them? Do you want to send it via email? (can I post my email here?)
    Yes, I was wondering when I can use PM feature?
  • Options
    hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You don't ask. They're moderating this forum 24/7. So they'll come here to make an exception and enable it for you. Just be patient. This'll probably be done no later than tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    kimdimkimdim Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I need a referral to wave the application fee to WGU. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
  • Options
    SirbloodySirbloody Member Posts: 112
    Taken care of, thanks hiddenknight821
    WGU: BS-IT Security (Start Date 1 June 2013)
    Classes Left: EUP1, BOV1, TXC1, TXP1, TYC1, TYP1, LUT1, QBT1, INC1, INT1, GAC1, HHT1, COV1, CQV1, QLT1, BVC1, RIT1, BNC1, IWC1, IWT1, DJV1, TPV1, CVV1, CJV1, CNV1, AGC1, CUV1, EUC1
    Completed: CPV1, AXV1, DHV1 BBC1, WFV1, CLC1, CTV1, DRV1. DSV1, LAE1
  • Options
    dansomniacdansomniac Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You don't ask. They're moderating this forum 24/7. So they'll come here to make an exception and enable it for you. Just be patient. This'll probably be done no later than tomorrow morning.

Still waiting for a referral code as well... Do I have to wait for them to enable it? Thanks again!
  • Options
    greatdanegreatdane Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I need a referral to wave the application fee to WGU. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks
  • Options
    kimdimkimdim Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Does anyone know how long you have to put in a referral code? I filled out my application before I realized I would have to pay $65 without a referral and for some reason WGU still accepted my application without payment.
  • Options
    SirbloodySirbloody Member Posts: 112
    Just so people know, the referral code doesn't waive the application fee, it only does $40 which is better then nothing though.
    WGU: BS-IT Security (Start Date 1 June 2013)
    Classes Left: EUP1, BOV1, TXC1, TXP1, TYC1, TYP1, LUT1, QBT1, INC1, INT1, GAC1, HHT1, COV1, CQV1, QLT1, BVC1, RIT1, BNC1, IWC1, IWT1, DJV1, TPV1, CVV1, CJV1, CNV1, AGC1, CUV1, EUC1
    Completed: CPV1, AXV1, DHV1 BBC1, WFV1, CLC1, CTV1, DRV1. DSV1, LAE1
  • Options
    sbmelgirlsbmelgirl Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Waiver needed for WGU, thank you in advance
  • Options
    tmar2121tmar2121 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello I would appreciate if someone could send me a referral please...thanks in advance.
  • Options
    srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Ready to apply for WGU, requesting referral. Thank you so much.
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • Options
    kmcgreekmcgree Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've just finished my application for my Masters in Education and was wondering if anyone could help me waive the application fee. Thanks so much!!
  • Options
    ghgalghgal Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Filled out my application to WGU, could someone please send me a referral "Affiliate Code". Greatly Appreciated!
  • Options
    LeftwhiteLeftwhite Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Would love a referral code, all I have left to do is pay to apply:

https://www.wgu.edu/referfriend

Thank you
  • Options
    anterpanterp Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would also like to get a referral code please. I just got laid off and really don't have the money for the full application fee.
  • Options
    srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I think all of us new forum members are waiting on our accounts to be unlocked so that we can receive PM's. Not sure how long it takes or if we have to email an Admin directly. icon_confused.gif:
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • Options
    YFZbluYFZblu Member Posts: 1,462 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Any chance someone here would be willing to send me a referral code?
  • Options
    chrisguychrisguy Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello. I am about to begin the application process with WGU and would very much appreciate a referral from a current student.

Thank You,
    Chris
  • Options
    r41pilotr41pilot Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi guys,

I just found out about WGU a few days ago. I have been reading and researching in all my spare time, finding it hard to believe I've never heard of this opportunity before. I would very much like and appreciate a friend referral for the application. The discount is great, and saving money is always great.

Thank you so much.
  • Options
    Absed13Absed13 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello all, I'm planning on applying to WGU and a referral would greatly be appreciated. Please let me know if someone can help. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    chrisguychrisguy Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'd appreciate a referral for WGU via a PM if anyone can help out.

Thank You.