Options

WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• Options
    spmcfar87spmcfar87 Banned Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Any chance at getting an affiliate code going for business management.... thank you.
  • Options
    karizmaflippkarizmaflipp Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am applying to the RN to BSN program (online) and I need an application referral!! Please help!

Could I get a form please?
  • Options
    coatlegscoatlegs Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Like others I would tremendously appreciate a referral code if anyone has one to spare. Looking to start soon. Thanks.
  • Options
    S3curityPlu5S3curityPlu5 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    it looks like all you guys that are asking for a referral have only made 1 or 2 posts, im pretty sure you can not receive private messages or send them until you make 10 posts, i am not sure but this was a problem for me when i got my referrral a long time ago, so if you still want a referral, you may need to make some more posts, or give us another way to reach you.
  • Options
    Samuel McFarland
    Business Management
    Need a Referral please
  • Options
    sn8842sn8842 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like a referral. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • Options
    keogkkeogk Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If someone could give me a cod e that would be great
  • Options
    mpa4712mpa4712 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

I'm in need of a referral. I'm hoping I've setup my account such that I can receive emails from other forum members.

Thanks,
    Mark
  • Options
    RonRonRonRon Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Id like a referal. please get in contact with me, thanks.
  • Options
    sd2013sd2013 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello everyone, Can someone please provide me with a referral code for admissions. Thanks so much in advance.
  • Options
    gnnr2gnnr2 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good evening,

I am looking for a current WGU student to send me the referral form. PM me or email me to exchange information. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Earl
  • Options
    S3curityPlu5S3curityPlu5 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have tried to send you all a private message and for each one of you it says that you cannot receive private messages.
    If you still need a referral you can send me message with your email and full name, find me by searching for jgnetworksecurity
    on facebook or my website.
  • Options
    kellyemmackellyemmac Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,
    My name is Emma and I am interested in pursuing a degree in special education from WGU and would greatly appreciate a referral code to avoid having to pay the $65 application fee. If you are willing to help me, that would be wonderful!
    Thanks,
    Emma
  • Options
    AdmtahoeAdmtahoe Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

My name is Kevin and I am planning on attending WGU. I have an appointment with a counselor this Friday. I will be submitting the application this week and was hoping for a referral. I am working on having my transcripts sent in, 46 credits towards my A.A. and a Cert Program I took online through Penn Foster in 2005, hoping they take some of those :)

I was in the U.S. Air Force from 84' to 92' and have been in Administration ever since. I plan to pursue a B.S. in Management that will open doors for myself with my 28 years of experience in various fields.

Thank you for considering me.
    Kevin
  • Options
    Intuition707Intuition707 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey, if anyone has a refferal code I could use one Plz!
  • Options
    myu183myu183 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi! Please refer-a-friend me to WGU so I can apply. Thanks!
  • Options
    fredrick2280fredrick2280 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am also looking for a referral code as well. Can anyone help me out with one? I would greatly appreciate it:D
  • Options
    ukfelineukfeline Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi! I'm in need of a referral to waive the admissions fee if at all possible, please & thank you! Trying to submit the application ASAP as I'll have transcripts that will need to be sent & as we all know, that's not always the quickest request on the planet. Thanks in advance!!!!
  • Options
    blackg70blackg70 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all, I am in the process of submitting my application and looking for a referral coupon. Please help, I need it as as possible.

Thank you fro your time and consedration.
  • Options
    canojcanoj Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Got one. Thank you.
  • Options
    dsqueo1309dsqueo1309 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If anyone is interested id like a referal from a member here! Pls PM me
  • Options
    seekingmedseekingmed Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi All,
    I am currently seeking a Masters Degree in Education by attending WGU. And I am seeking a referral for the application fee. If there is anyone available that could help me with a referral, I'd greatly appreciate it. :) Please send me a message.

Thanks,

Seekingmed
  • Options
    seekingmedseekingmed Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, I am seeking a referral. Please let me know if you can help me? Thanks!
  • Options
    Need a referral please PM me for more info.
  • Options
    canojcanoj Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Got one. Thank you.
  • Options
    JshockJshock Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Heard about wgu through this forum. Would like a referral code so I can finish my application thanks.
  • Options
    jayde918jayde918 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

I need a refearal can someone help me? Just lost my job and trying to go back to school. Money is really tight.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Nelly81Nelly81 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I would greatly appreciate if someone could give me a referral to WGU. I'm in the process of enrolling, but I have not yet paid the admission fee.

Thank you
  • Options
    BreSBreS Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone who wants to give referral code...please and thank you!:)
  • Options
    c3erinc3erin Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'd love to have 40 of the $65 waived please PM me icon_smile.gif