Options

WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• Options
    SlithySlithy Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am just posting an update to say that the Admin has unlocked my ability to use the Private Messaging System.

Furthermore, I would welcome any prospective people with referrals to contact me with any questions about myself or my background.

edit: I have now received help on this.
  • Options
    tiffany05_3tiffany05_3 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am looking to become a school teacher and would like to go to WGU, and would like for someone to refer me so i can waive the app fee. Please email me if you would like to be the one to refer me.
    Thank you,
    Tiffany
  • Options
    zelestinezelestine Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I really want to finish my teaching degree. Could someone please pm me a code, please.
  • Options
    WGUGeekGirlWGUGeekGirl Member Posts: 55 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am looking to become a school teacher and would like to go to WGU, and would like for someone to refer me so i can waive the app fee. Please email me if you would like to be the one to refer me.
    Thank you,
    Tiffany
    zelestine wrote: »
    I really want to finish my teaching degree. Could someone please pm me a code, please.

Hi Tiffany and Zelestine,

Once you both are able to contact the Site Administrator (Possible via Contact Us) to have you PMs enabled, I can send you both a PM requesting the required information for the refer-a-friend form. icon_thumright.gif
    "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." - Psalms 119:105 (KJV)
    WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress:
    Transferred
    (58 CUs) | Required (17 CUs) | In Progress (8 CUs) | Completed (36 CUs)
    BBC1, CVV1, GAC1, HHT1, AGC1, BVC1, INC1, INT1, WFV1, AXV1, CPV1, LAE1, LUT1, QBT1, IWC1, IWT1, QLT1, CLC1, DJV1, DHV1 | COV1, CQV1, CNV1, SBT1, RGT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TYC1, TYP1 | CJV1, CUV1, BOV1, TPV1, MGC1, RIT1, BNC1, KET1, CTV1
  • Options
    jarinersjariners Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Long time lurker wanting to go back to school--- can someone send me a refer a friend PM? I've already contacted admin to get my PMs turned on.

THANKS! Great forum!
  • Options
    sleepingturtlesleepingturtle Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If anyone could give me a referral code, that would be awesome.
    I am going to transfer to WGU because the course structure is more accessible to me vs. DeVry due to my work schedule. I'm getting a B.S. in IT, will be specializing in Security.
    I would definitely pay it forward.
    I can get emails from other members and hopefully the ability to PM will be unlocked soon.
  • Options
    CoolMikeCoolMike Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Also looking for a referral. Almost 23 and looking to advance my career ! Thanks guys.
  • Options
    bedwar49bedwar49 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

I am trying to get accepted and start WGU. Can someone send me an referral?
  • Options
    dgonzal80dgonzal80 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can someone please send me a code for Western Governors University application code please!!!!
  • Options
    brooksie81brooksie81 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am kindly requesting a referral for WGU. Thanks in Advance!

JB:)
  • Options
    sanrussanrus Member Posts: 43 ■■■□□□□□□□
    PM me if you need a referal
  • Options
    astarnes11astarnes11 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looking for a referral to waive app fee for WGU. Thanks so much for any help provided :)
  • Options
    CoolMikeCoolMike Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Bump, got my PM's enabled today! Would appreciate it if someone can refer me icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    For everyone requesting referral codes it is much easier once your your PMs (or at least email) enabled. icon_thumright.gif
    "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." - Psalms 119:105 (KJV)
    Transferred
    BBC1, CVV1, GAC1, HHT1, AGC1, BVC1, INC1, INT1, WFV1, AXV1, CPV1, LAE1, LUT1, QBT1, IWC1, IWT1, QLT1, CLC1, DJV1, DHV1 | COV1, CQV1, CNV1, SBT1, RGT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TYC1, TYP1 | CJV1, CUV1, BOV1, TPV1, MGC1, RIT1, BNC1, KET1, CTV1
  • Options
    TOMWALKTOMWALK Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    New member here kindly seeking a referral. PM's are not enabled yet, but I can receive email. I was hoping a current or former WGU student could contact me via email. Thank you!
    sanrus wrote: »
    PM me if you need a referal

Would love a referral, but PMs aren't enabled yet. Can you email me? Thank you.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    And someone will be in contact with you soon Tomwalk.

There is no benefit in randomly posting only to activate PM's.

Announce your interest here, and you will be contacted. Having your e-mail setup in your profile will accomplish the contact piece.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    kaneohe7kaneohe7 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Could someone please send me a referral for Western Governors University? Looking at attending but not quite sure yet. Will be talking with a counselor soon.
  • Options
    RuminusRuminus Member Posts: 56 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hello all!
    And yet another lurker joins to obtain the coveted WGU Refer-a-Friend code. I do hope to contribute more than just this, but it's a start. With that said, if someone could be so kind as to send a code my way, it would be appreciated. PM activation has been requested, so hopefully that'll be taken care of shortly to simplify the process. Thank you in advance!
    WGU Classes Finished: GAC1, WFV1, UBC1, EUP1, EUC1, TCP1, COV1, CJC1, CUV1, CQV1, IWT1, TPV1, CTV1, C173, C185, ABV1, C179, C697, C698
    Program (BSIT-NA) completion: 80%
  • Options
    SimurghSimurgh Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello everyone,

I am very interested in getting a special WGU Refer-a-Friend code as well. Could someone please send me a code? It would be super appreciated. I have asked for permission to have PM or email activation as well. Hope it will work! And good luck to everyone else too.

Thank you so much!
    -Simurgh
  • Options
    romancesupanovaromancesupanova Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good morning,

Like many others who have replied to this thread I am seeking someone who will help me obtain an active affiliate code to waive my WGU application fee. Thanks a heap.

The future belongs to those who prepare for it today
  • Options
    Stout6Stout6 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I know this is a fairly old thread but hopefully it's still active. Not sure if anyone can help but I would greatly appreciate a referral for WGU. I am currently applying and REALLY don't want to pay $65. Thanks so much.
  • Options
    SlithySlithy Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    REMOVED UNNECESSaRY QUOTE

While I myself cannot help with referring, I can tell you this thread is still active. However, it would be in your best interest to contact the site admin to unlock your private messages(expect it to take a day or two). Once that happens you are much more likely to receive help from active members with this.
  • Options
    REMOVED UNNECESSARY QUOTE

Slithy is completely right. Until either PMs or emails are enabled on the user requesting the referral code, I can't directly contact them to request the required information to get a referral code. Once either of these contact methods is enabled, then anyone with the ability to give WGU referral codes will be able to contact them.
    Transferred
  • Options
    bbrandy81bbrandy81 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello to all that will read this! I am glad this thread is still active. I have my emails enabled and requested PMs. Would someone be willing to give me a referral code? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    wdwiz4wdwiz4 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all!

First let me say that the information on this site is top notch. I was a bit skeptical when I saw all the FB ads but after doing plenty of research on this site and others, I've decided to enroll at WGU to get my masters and would greatly appreciate a referral code.

Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    ooolalaooolala Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,
    I'd really appreciate it if someone would contact me with a referral code. Thanks in advance. (Last year's expired)
  • Options
    dbswootdbswoot Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Also hoping for a referral code if possible. Thank you!
  • Options
    wdwiz4wdwiz4 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just fixed the settings to receive messages from other members. I would greatly appreciate a referral code so I can start the MBA ITM program next month.

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    jessica.gaddjessica.gadd Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well TE I can now receive PMs so I am finally able to request a refer a friend for WGU. Honestly, this is the original reason I stumbled upon TE but I really love this site and I am so glad I found it!

I hope someone will take pity on me and refer me but if not then it was worth it just to come here!

Thank you!
    Sincerely,
    Jessica Gadd

UPDATE: Talked to someone on FB and got a special affiliate code to waive the admissions fee. If anyone would like it, just PM me.

@bbrandy81 As soon as you get PMs I am sure someone would be willing to help you out.
    Goals for 2013:
    [ ] A+
    [ ] Network+
    [ ] Start BSIT @ WGU
  • Options
    SheryarSheryar Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi guys!

I have been searching everything i can get about WGU for the past 2 weeks! I finally have made my mind to go for it.

I'm Looking for a WGU Referral, I'm thinking of joining WGU with a start date of September 1. Can anyone help with the referral?

Thanks a bunch in advance!